It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JustSayin: We have all mooched at one point. Whether people want to admit it or not. Since DyNaer was worried about rep, I would be surprised if their rep doesn't hit the 200s by the end of the week. Fuck this rep crap!
DyNaer: i'm worry yes / no :

it's supposed to show your participation in the community, but with the increased actions of abusers , i'm more worry about GOG doing nothing to improve this one way or another : and i'm tired of the answer : "wait the redesign of the website" .....

either strip the rep system in the form how it works actually / or really moderate the fourm how it should it be , i'm really more worry about this point ...... :'(
Should replace it with forum counts and admins should do their jobs better and ban trolls/scammers right away better and not have these fake numbers do the job for them
grunthos64: Should replace it with forum counts
Were that the case tinyE would be the KING OF GOG!
Sachys: Were that the case tinyE would be the KING OF GOG!
I think it would take a naked mud wrestling match with the highest ranking gog members, a match to the death in all its glory.
I've mentioned this several times but shortly after I joined a good friend of ours went on a tirade insisting I was using massive post counts to increase my standing in here.

If I didn't post as much I'd have 5 stars by now and that's a fact. :P
grunthos64: I think it would take a naked mud wrestling match with the highest ranking gog members, a match to the death in all its glory.
against a tentacled boneless freak? - theyd be on a suicide mission!

OOH!

good way to get rid of some gits though! :)
tinyE: I've mentioned this several times but shortly after I joined a good friend of ours went on a tirade insisting I was using massive post counts to increase my standing in here.

If I didn't post as much I'd have 5 stars by now and that's a fact. :P
if you didnt post as much nobody would give a fuck either way. i think you hit the perfect balance! ;)
Post edited May 06, 2014 by Sachys
grunthos64: I think it would take a naked mud wrestling match with the highest ranking gog members, a match to the death in all its glory.
Good thing I'm a nobody.
JustSayin: Good thing I'm a nobody.
that just means you go first

*points at mudpit
Post edited May 06, 2014 by Sachys
high rated
meh game drop
HT4PV-5T63I-XNMI8 steam
buckstone: meh game drop
HT4PV-5T63I-XNMI8 steam
curious to know what it was
JustSayin: Good thing I'm a nobody.
Sachys: that just means you go first

*points at mudpit
*sobs and takes off clothes
high rated
Wolfenstein 3D on Steam up for grabs.

First reply
foxworks: Wolfenstein 3D on Steam up for grabs.

First reply
Thanks
Post edited May 06, 2014 by skynet464
skynet464: Thanks
Is this a reply? :)

EDIT, it's yours!
Post edited May 06, 2014 by foxworks
high rated
Litil Divil on Steam. First reply!
foxworks: Litil Divil on Steam. First reply!
no ta!