It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: At this rate, misteryo's going to wine OFG's giveaway, by default! :-P
Yeah I'm getting very close to just giving it to him/her.

I'll wait a few more minutes to see if anyone else is interested, but then I'm afraid Fallout is calling again.

Funny, some of the guesses were SOOOOO close to the right card.
Post edited May 01, 2014 by OldFatGuy
blakstar: At this rate, misteryo's going to wine OFG's giveaway, by default! :-P
OldFatGuy: Yeah I'm getting very close to just giving it to him/her.

I'll wait a few more minutes to see if anyone else is interested, but then I'm afraid Fallout is calling again.
Reminds me, I need to get Wasteland 2 one of these days....just waiting for it to leave beta I guess

Beware what lays outside the Vault.
OK -- one more:

Ace of Diamonds
10 of Spades

And there's a game still going people!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post72066
Last guesses:

6 of spades
6 of diamonds

grunthos64: Reminds me, I need to get Wasteland 2 one of these days....just waiting for it to leave beta I guess
I'm really having fun with this playthrough. I must have nailed my character generation because of all my playthroughs, I've never, EVER wiped out that first Raider camp (the rescue Tandi quest) and always solved that one peacefully.

This time I kicked some serious Raider ass, kept Tandi as a companion, and am having a blast (also never kept Tandi as a companion before).

On a sad note, Dogmeat died earlier in this one than ever before. LOL
grunthos64: Reminds me, I need to get Wasteland 2 one of these days....just waiting for it to leave beta I guess
OldFatGuy: I'm really having fun with this playthrough. I must have nailed my character generation because of all my playthroughs, I've never, EVER wiped out that first Raider camp (the rescue Tandi quest) and always solved that one peacefully.

This time I kicked some serious Raider ass, kept Tandi as a companion, and am having a blast (also never kept Tandi as a companion before).

On a sad note, Dogmeat died earlier in this one than ever before. LOL
I beat 2 and almost beat 1 but always got killed by the Master and I DID get the power armor once but died and forgot to save earlier..........so I kept trying hundreds of times and never got it.
misteryo: Last guesses:

6 of spades
6 of diamonds
Oh man, close enough, especially since no one else is interested.

I think you guessed the 4 of spades and the 6 of spades. Well, if you did, you had it surrounded. I know somebody above guessed the 4 of spades.

PM coming.
Attachments:
capture7.jpg (115 Kb)
misteryo: Last guesses:

6 of spades
6 of diamonds
OldFatGuy: Oh man, close enough, especially since no one else is interested.

I think you guessed the 4 of spades and the 6 of spades. Well, if you did, you had it surrounded. I know somebody above guessed the 4 of spades.

PM coming.
Yay! Thank you. Off to bed. With sweet dreams of gnerous peoples and new gameZ to play in the nioo dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Well -- I'm going to have to say good night.

But I'll let the rest of you cogitate over this:

blakstar: Well -- I'm going to have to say good night.

Nite, maybe you just made it too good.... lol. I know I'm usually pretty decent at those, but I got thrown.... won't say by what because that might be a hint and don't have permission to give hints. Plus, I'm off to Fallout.

Nite ninjas. Remain on your silent vigil....
blakstar: Well -- I'm going to have to say good night.

It's either Gunstar Heroes or Darkstar One but that HD part doesn't compute to my mind. ;-P
Post edited May 01, 2014 by HenitoKisou
high rated
Any interest in Caesar 3 GOG?

First reply!
high rated
You're really awesome, Foxworks -- has anyone told you that lately? :D

Not for me, just wanted to say that. ^__^
foxworks: Any interest in Caesar 3 GOG?

First reply!
I would like to play it if still available.