It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: nope, not the right kind of hippo gift...Cute as those hippo's are....
Impaler26: Hmm... so do you mean a pic of a "gift" a hippo can give? I don't want to post a picture of that... :D
~laughs while she dances in her pink tutu...how quickly they forget...actually, that is pretty sad now that I think about it :-(
Impaler26: Hmm... so do you mean a pic of a "gift" a hippo can give? I don't want to post a picture of that... :D
Momo1991: ~laughs while she dances in her pink tutu...how quickly they forget...actually, that is pretty sad now that I think about it :-(
Nah, we haven't forgotten Schnuff. ;)

But "Hippo gift" immediately made think about a steaming.... for some strange reason. :D
Momo1991: ~laughs while she dances in her pink tutu...how quickly they forget...actually, that is pretty sad now that I think about it :-(
Impaler26: Nah, we haven't forgotten Schnuff. ;)

But "Hippo gift" immediately made think about a steaming.... for some strange reason. :D
Why do boyz minds work the way they do? Someday science WILL explain this phenomenon!

~btw, Blakstar selected a different "Hippo Gift" so Vigil remains available...
Post edited April 30, 2014 by Momo1991
It is such a shock to suggest people would forget Herr Schnuff and his giving ways!
Schnuff: hi everyone (all those hidden ninjas)
drops a code for
Anomaly Warzone Earth

GNWBX-TWFW2-IVCT0
Here is a hippo gift
Impaler26: Nah, we haven't forgotten Schnuff. ;)

Momo1991: Why do boyz minds work the way they do? Someday science WILL explain this phenomenon!

link I miss Schnuff. :(
All hail, Herr Schnuff!
Momo1991: Why do boyz minds work the way they do? Someday science WILL explain this phenomenon!

misteryo: link I miss Schnuff. :(
Odd that you picked the exact same post he made that I found and replied to since I couldn't figure out how to link/probably taken away since I am in the negative
misteryo: link I miss Schnuff. :(
grunthos64: Odd that you picked the exact same post he made that I found and replied to since I couldn't figure out how to link/probably taken away since I am in the negative
Hmmm... could be, I guess. But, when you hover on a post, at the top there is "Posted when" and then a little chainlink icon. Click that and the page reorients itself with the selected post at the top. Then the url will take a visitor directly to the post.

Clear as mud!
misteryo: Clear as mud!
*points at the uruguayan glass mud flats!
Momo1991: Schnuff Lives! ;-)

Courtesy of our missing hippo, I present some gifts...

~If you've gotten a game here recently, please give others a chance.
~Link me a hippo gift
~Actually want to play the game, otherwise leave it for someone else that really wants it

First up; Vigil: Blood Bitterness (steam)

~post here, human ;-p~
EEKS! Not my kind of game, but yay to Schnuff! :D (Besides, I still need to play Memoria -- SO looking forward to it!)

EDIT: Ya know, it's really not hard to find a game that Schnuff gifted to someone... *arched eyebrow*
Post edited April 30, 2014 by genkicolleen
iphgix: Giving it to Chippas, because I was like 'WOW' and he was all 'Holy shit!'
LesterKnight99: This, right here, is what GOG should be. Plus 1!
I still ended up -5 at the end of the night...
LesterKnight99: This, right here, is what GOG should be. Plus 1!
iphgix: I still ended up -5 at the end of the night...
yeah, stop worrying about rep. If you're active and being a pleasant human being, no one that has a clue about the infection is going to care... Rep is dead ;-p
iphgix: I still ended up -5 at the end of the night...
Momo1991: yeah, stop worrying about rep. If you're active and being a pleasant human being, no one that has a clue about the infection is going to care... Rep is dead ;-p
I don't know what it is, maybe its the bad rep or just that kind of mood, but I feel like being a smartass tonight. I blame the rep gremlins
I need recommendations for a good $5.99 game, I am willing to forgive a lot for a good story.