It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rong44: Naval Warfare Steam key to first reply
may i?
rong44: Naval Warfare Steam key to first reply
LordForz: may i?
Sorry it went to Trebledaniel
LordForz: may i?
rong44: Sorry it went to Trebledaniel
np
Mornin or Night for some :)
firetim: Mornin or Night for some :)
Boring afternoon for others.
ahh ic
WHERE IS EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!111!
Well I got to Jet BBl have a good Day/Night :)
OK -- this is not your usual Steam/Desura/GOG code, so I'll just leave it here, in the hope that someone can make use of it.

Warframe Starter Pack: B2AF-54DC-FBB0-A184

It gives you:

- Braton Rifle
- 3 Day Affinity Booster
- 3 Day Credit Booster

NB. I don't actually play the game myself, so am unable to answer questions about it!
firetim: Mornin or Night for some :)
Venhiem: Boring afternoon for others.
Boring? Okay, how about a little baseball research. The Washington Nationals beat the Philadelphia Phillies last night 5 to 3.

First ninja to post the LAST NAME of the winning pitcher in that game gets the Steamy game of their choice from this list:

Alien Spidy
Sine Mora
SkyDrift
Dollar Dash
I know the answer but I don't have Steam. :P
OldFatGuy: Boring? Okay, how about a little baseball research. The Washington Nationals beat the Philadelphia Phillies last night 5 to 3.

First ninja to post the LAST NAME of the winning pitcher in that game gets the Steamy game of their choice from this list:

Alien Spidy
Sine Mora
SkyDrift
Dollar Dash
I know nothing of baseball so a guess with google: Lee?? If correct maybe sine mora?
OldFatGuy: Boring? Okay, how about a little baseball research. The Washington Nationals beat the Philadelphia Phillies last night 5 to 3.

Alien Spidy
Sine Mora
SkyDrift
Dollar Dash
Adam LaRoche
alexbowwow: Adam LaRoche
Expect some plus rep from Adam LaRoche since it would be his first MLB victory, but, unfortunately, that's not right.

And to those unfamiliar with the game, (WTF???) MLB.COM is your friend.

tinyE: I know the answer but I don't have Steam. :P
Wow, now you really are my hero. I held out for years, then figured the horse had left the barn. I admire those who still carry the torch though. +1 for you. Make that damn star sparkle some more.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by OldFatGuy
Actually I think LaRoche had a victory for the Washington Senators but that was his great grandfather Edger in 1897.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by tinyE