It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: OK -- here's one more key for you!

Who wants Mutant Mudds Deluxe on Steam?
May I ?
Wait a minute! I mention sausages and within 2 minutes I've got an ass clown on my back getting me massively derepped for making fun of Polish people. Sachys has been sitting pretty with that post for 2 hours and nothing! I quit! I give up! I'm moving to Antarctica where a man is free to mention sausages without fear of being admonished from Americans who couldn't actually find Poland on a map. :P

Sorry. Rough day. I needed to vent some silliness.
Momo1991: Pass it on everyone! Let's take this forum back from bots, lurkers and trolls. Make a human answer you for your game drops. ;-)
Thespian*: I agree!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A MUTANT (with pointy ears) RESPONSE.

:P
;-p
blakstar: OK -- here's one more key for you!

Who wants Mutant Mudds Deluxe on Steam?
sulc84: May I ?
OK.

PM on its way.
Thespian*: I agree!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A MUTANT (with pointy ears) RESPONSE.

:P
Momo1991: ;-p
Bots! Bots everywhere! :D
high rated
Schnuff Lives! ;-)

Courtesy of our missing hippo, I present some gifts...

~If you've gotten a game here recently, please give others a chance.
~Link me a hippo gift
~Actually want to play the game, otherwise leave it for someone else that really wants it

First up; Vigil: Blood Bitterness (steam)

~post here, human ;-p~
Momo1991: Schnuff Lives! ;-)
Yay! :)
That looks kind of cool, but my backlog urges me to pass and let someone else pick this up.
No idea what hippo gifts are...
Momo1991: Schnuff Lives! ;-)

Courtesy of our missing hippo, I present some gifts...

~If you've gotten a game here recently, please give others a chance.
~Link me a hippo gift
~Actually want to play the game, otherwise leave it for someone else that really wants it

First up; Vigil: Blood Bitterness (steam)

~post here, human ;-p~
http://anwo.com/store/media/hippo-plush-stuffed-zoobie.JPG
LordForz: Annnnnnnnnnnd I went from +6 rep to -2 rep. Thank you dear de-repping troll, where would I be without you?
Thespian*: Don't worry, if GOG doesn't fix the derep abuse, we all will eventually have negative rep, so you will be in good company. ;)
What this forum really needs is

1) Ability to know who downrepped and uprepped a post. This in ONLY possible if we have,
2) Member profiles. I can't begin to understand why GOG, unlike all forums has no member profile. You could easily see their posting history, leave comments on their profiles (like good trader, begger, scammer etc), and, lastly,
3) A personal log available privately/publicly to each member of his rep history.

I wouldn't say the rep system is broke, just flawed and needs proper execution.
Thespian*: Don't worry, if GOG doesn't fix the derep abuse, we all will eventually have negative rep, so you will be in good company. ;)
Venhiem: What this forum really needs is

1) Ability to know who downrepped and uprepped a post. This in ONLY possible if we have,
2) Member profiles. I can't begin to understand why GOG, unlike all forums has no member profile. You could easily see their posting history, leave comments on their profiles (like good trader, begger, scammer etc), and, lastly,
3) A personal log available privately/publicly to each member of his rep history.

We would still have the problem of dummy accounts doing this that only take a couple of seconds to set up.
Venhiem: What this forum really needs is

theslitherydeee: We would still have the problem of dummy accounts doing this that only take a couple of seconds to set up.
Well what about this, people have to be a month or two old to rep, with a minimum of some posts ( and maybe some rep too, after the system has been fixed :D) and they have to have email verification (email verification will hold some trolls back cuz it does take a few to set up an email address).

Momo1991: First up; Vigil: Blood Bitterness (steam)
Wow, no body jumping at the idea of a free game ... maybe boties are going away *fingers crossed*

Momo1991: ~If you've gotten a game here recently, please give others a chance.
~Link me a hippo gift
~no game gotten recently
~[url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post50272]http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post50272[/url]
~ wanna play it
~can't take it, sorry. couldn't resist following your orders but i won't take the game but you can have my +1
~i like pigeons
~i just found out how to post links even if you are negrepped... i is scientist
Post edited April 30, 2014 by Venhiem
Momo1991: ~i just found out how to post links even if you are negrepped... i is scientist
you also found out how to double quote.

[edit] oh meant to quote venhiem, heck seems i can't quote either.
Post edited April 30, 2014 by lugum
Momo1991: ~i just found out how to post links even if you are negrepped... i is scientist
lugum: you also found out how to double quote.

[edit] oh meant to quote venhiem, heck seems i can't quote either.
yez it ficksed now y u no c