It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: It's really not important and anything else I post is going to make me look like a paranoid freak so lets just drop it.
*drops* smash!
now look what you've done. you've broken it!

LOL seems like my rep is going nowhere but down.
Post edited May 02, 2014 by Venhiem
high rated
tinyE: It's really not important and anything else I post is going to make me look like a paranoid freak so lets just drop it.
Venhiem: *drops* smash!

Not to fear, I have given you a +1
Venhiem: *drops* smash!

RevolutionSphere: Not to fear, I have given you a +1
And I have returned your favor with an even mightier +1.
high rated
Steam:
Knytt Underground

You may need to tilt your head for this one.
Attachments:
455.jpg (6 Kb)
Or have one of those add-ons that rotates images. NR, since I have it already, but +1!
TwisterBE: Steam:
Knytt Underground

You may need to tilt your head for this one.
Already taken! You should stick with MAHAYO - Make A Human Answer YOu.
Post edited May 02, 2014 by Venhiem
high rated
Good Evening Ninjas!

GEARCRACK Arena (Desura) for the first reply.
Impaler26: Good Evening Ninjas!

Sure, why not?
Impaler26: Good Evening Ninjas!

ggf162: Sure, why not?
PM sent.
high rated
HAPPY HOUR!!!

I did an impulsive thing, I got the humble weekly bundle JUST for Risk of Rain even though it be the same exact amount, but fuck it charity.

I don't give a shit about any of the other games so

who wants Rocketbirds?

Just be the first person to say who you miss that was trolled off the thread or just doesn't really come around here anymore. Tell what you remember and like about them, try to think of someone other than Schnuff too lol
grunthos64: HAPPY HOUR!!!

I did an impulsive thing, I got the humble weekly bundle JUST for Risk of Rain even though it be the same exact amount, but fuck it charity.

who wants Rocketbirds?

Just be the first person to say who you miss that was trolled off the thread or just doesn't really come around here anymore. Tell what you remember and like about them, try to think of someone other than Schnuff too lol
I miss Ian. He was extremely generous and a great guy to talk to and extremely grateful if he got a gift which was astounding how grateful he was considering all the gifts he gave...it's like nobody ever gave back...
Post edited May 02, 2014 by xxxIndyxxx
high rated
grunthos64: HAPPY HOUR!!!

who wants Rocketbirds?

xxxIndyxxx: I miss Ian. He was extremely generous and a great guy to talk to
PM incoming
xxxIndyxxx: I miss Ian. He was extremely generous and a great guy to talk to
grunthos64: PM incoming
Thanks i updated my sentence with a few more words ;)
grunthos64: who wants Rocketbirds?
I love that game, it really surprised me with both how well it plays and how affecting the story ends up being. The music is brilliant as well.

Risk Of Rain is certainly worth the price alone, however. I've got it here on GOG, where I prefer to have my games whenever possible. :)
high rated
grunthos64: who wants Rocketbirds?
IAmSinistar: I love that game, it really surprised me with both how well it plays and how affecting the story ends up being. The music is brilliant as well.

Risk Of Rain is certainly worth the price alone, however. I've got it here on GOG, where I prefer to have my games whenever possible. :)
I just got too many games and too little time for Rocketbirds, maybe when its on sale in the future.

btw I ended up getting Luftrausers on steam because of the coupon they gave to everyone

Orcs Must die 2 for the person to first tell me their favorite fantasy movie
Post edited May 02, 2014 by grunthos64