It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
MunkiSiren is shaking her head at me *looks innocent*

Ah here we go, a game I have and play and enjoy. Name the 4 basic elements to get 4 Elements on Steam :)
Post edited April 28, 2014 by Tarnicus
4 Elements, that's a classic (and fun) match-3! Recommended, definitely~ :D
I've gotta go repair a fence so the dog at the house Im looking after stops escaping, so that will be the last...for now :)
genkicolleen: 4 Elements, that's a classic (and fun) match-3! Recommended, definitely~ :D
It sounds like you already have it - you're welcome to the code even if you do? :)
Tarnicus: but I'd rather keep having fun regardless of rep. A little number next to our names doesn't define who we are even though it does adversely affect newcomers or infrequent posters. Downrep me all you want, and whilst you're down there... :P
I haven't had the chance to post it yet but I have seen your generosity on display in a lot of threads where I have been 1 upping your posts, so here is more +rep for not letting the down rep squad trolls deter you. :)
Post edited April 28, 2014 by stg83
stg83: I haven't had the chance to post t yet but I have seen your generosity on display in a lot of threads where I have been 1 upping your posts, so here is more +rep for not letting the down rep squad trolls deter you. :)
Not guilty your honour, I've never given away anything in my life! (thanks for the sentiment) :)
Tarnicus: I've gotta go repair a fence so the dog at the house Im looking after stops escaping, so that will be the last...for now :)
genkicolleen: 4 Elements, that's a classic (and fun) match-3! Recommended, definitely~ :D
Tarnicus: It sounds like you already have it - you're welcome to the code even if you do? :)
lol~ I do appreciate it, but I got it for free many years ago. Let's give it to someone who doesn't have it~! :D
high rated
Humans Must Answer (for their crimes against the ninja thread :P) 99GFK-4JFMI-?53HP

Movie title: ? for Vendetta
genkicolleen: lol~ I do appreciate it, but I got it for free many years ago. Let's give it to someone who doesn't have it~! :D
Well in that case :)

4 Elements (Steam) 9?YX4-9Q74E-RLCTJ

Lakotan greeting = ?ho

I'm really looking forward to building another sweat lodge this year :)
Tarnicus: Humans Must Answer (for their crimes against the ninja thread :P) 99GFK-4JFMI-?53HP
V -- I'd like it if I may gift it to a friend :D

EDIT: I'm really tired... I didn't even see that the code is right there! haha Hopefully she'll get it before it's gone!
Post edited April 28, 2014 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: V -- I'd like it if I may gift it to a friend :D
It is most likely gone when posted in public like that (hence it is the ninja thread)
I'll be back a little later :) Take care all!
genkicolleen: V -- I'd like it if I may gift it to a friend :D
Tarnicus: It is most likely gone when posted in public like that (hence it is the ninja thread)
I'll be back a little later :) Take care all!
might want to check with wpegg on why its the ninja thread - open codes weren't the start, not the mainstay. ;)
Tarnicus: . Downrep me all you want, and whilst you're down there... :P
Can I get on the waiting list? LOL ;-p
Would this be an inappropriate time for a sausage joke? :-D
Nice giveaways so far today!
Post edited April 28, 2014 by zaine-h
high rated
Well, Desura key for whoever would like it:

Jibs Arcade
PN8I6-N2WIT-D9FFI-QB0ED-PBGMC
Post edited April 28, 2014 by blakstar
'Morning guys.

blakstar: Well, Desura key for whoever would like it: