It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: you dont know what Tarnicus has been doing!

*shudders
Tarnicus: Muahah! MunkiSiren is awake now so I don't think I can play the game that I was in the Non-GOG Gifting Thread :P

If anyone wants Sine Mora on Steam(http://store.steampowered.com/app/207040/), simply reply with which branch of mathematics sine relates to. Thank fuck high school finished 23 years ago and I've forgotten all of the mathematics I used to be brilliant at. What a useless waste of brain space those years were :D
Calculus? ~don't want the game but I figure I just painted a giant target on my back - I might as well go have fun in the ninja thread~
I know the band but I don't have Steam. How sad.
Post edited April 28, 2014 by tinyE
tinyE: I know the band but I don't have Steam. How sand.
Gee here in the desert we have tons of sand...want some?

~oh trolls....in case you missed it...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/lets_discuss_your_experiences_with_the_forum/post267

~"You can't Schnuff me out"~
Momo1991: Calculus? ~don't want the game but I figure I just painted a giant target on my back - I might as well go have fun in the ninja thread~
Oh now you've confused me Momo as that's probably a correct answer too! lol I was thinking trigonometry but looking it up I think calculus should be correct too. It was when calculus was introduced to maths in high school that I started realising there was no possible point in me continuing to study maths, so I got a girlfriend instead and had much more fun.
Oy, can you tell I had a long day!? :P I actually had to go the hospital today because I thought I was melting but it turns out I was just way over stressed which is saying something considering I have no responsibility or will. XD
Genkicolleen got it right. +1
low rated
tinyE: I know the band but I don't have Steam. How sand.
Momo1991: Gee here in the desert we have tons of sand...want some?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/lets_discuss_your_experiences_with_the_forum/post267

Yes, but we can Schlieffen you out!
Attachments:
qem30mv.png (265 Kb)
Devo
I don't normally respond if someone PMs me the answer but iphgix PMd me "trigonometry" before I said the answer, so that's good enough for me given I already accidentally closed the page down with the key from the bundle in it :)
iphgix: Devo
That's the one - 2 from 2 for you :) I'll PM you the code
Post edited April 28, 2014 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: I don't normally respond if someone PMs me the answer but iphgix PMd me "trigonometry" before I said the answer, so that's good enough for me given I already accidentally closed the page down with the key from the bundle in it :)
iphgix: Devo
Tarnicus: That's the one - 2 from 2 for you :) I'll PM you the code
Sorry I honestly thought it said PM me with which branch.... Is that what you edited? Or am I crazy...well I am a little bit...maybe...no I'm not... ;)
iphgix: Sorry I honestly thought it said PM me with which branch.... Is that what you edited? Or am I crazy...well I am a little bit...maybe...no I'm not... ;)
Nah I didn't edit, I just posted twice in quick succession so the forum merges it as one post with an edited message.

skynet464: Yes, but we can Schlieffen you out!
that screen supposed to be so racist?

skynet464: Yes, but we can Schlieffen you out!
Ok, not sure that was the brightest response considering how many trolls are swarming this forum but in case you missed it, Schnuff used to gift the ninja thread very, very frequently but left due to "children" doing stupid things and I really liked Schnuff. This comment might be considered in that "childish" category... Just so we're clear about how unfunny your comment was... Ok?
high rated
Potatoman Seeks The Troof (Desura) L9FDE-H2FXE-39F4L-IZZ??-RDD88

The above game looks ??it
I was going to stop posting codes in the ninja thread after seeing the state it had gotten to and continue to sneakily drop them and other giveaways like I have been...

but I'd rather keep having fun regardless of rep. A little number next to our names doesn't define who we are even though it does adversely affect newcomers or infrequent posters. Downrep me all you want, and whilst you're down there... :P
Post edited April 28, 2014 by Tarnicus
Pass but repped for the GA