It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: O___________o~~~~
Aveweto: hehe a poo flinging pedant :P
hell, at leats you got your history fix! ;)
grunthos64:
not in a place inhabited by 100s of them! o____O

GEDDEMOFFAME!
GEDDEMOFFAME!
GEDDEMOFFAME!
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Sachys
Dischord: Fine, thanks, and hope you're doing the same.

There is a game afoot that I posted a clue to above.. no idea if it is any good, but it sits in another thread everyone!
Hey thanks a lot Dischord, I got the clue and the game, much appreciated as always. I am doing mighty fine as well, :)
grunthos64: Nice to see a true fan of something back when it wasn't the 'in' thing to like. Kinda sad that its the thing that weird offbeat goth girls flock to now, but that is good for you huh mate? lol
hey nothing against goth chicks some of them are damn hot :P
Aveweto: hehe a poo flinging pedant :P
Sachys: hell, at leats you got your history fix! ;)
grunthos64:
Sachys: not in a place inhabited by 100s of them! o____O

GEDDEMOFFAME!
GEDDEMOFFAME!
GEDDEMOFFAME!
im always happy to learn :)
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Aveweto
stg83: Hey thanks a lot Dischord, I got the clue and the game, much appreciated as always. I am doing mighty fine as well, :)
Congrats on a good grab and glad you're kicking it fine.
grunthos64: Nice to see a true fan of something back when it wasn't the 'in' thing to like. Kinda sad that its the thing that weird offbeat goth girls flock to now, but that is good for you huh mate? lol
Aveweto: hey nothing against goth chicks some of them are damn hot :P
Sachys: hell, at leats you got your history fix! ;)

not in a place inhabited by 100s of them! o____O

GEDDEMOFFAME!
GEDDEMOFFAME!
GEDDEMOFFAME!
Aveweto: im always happy to learn :)
Thats why I said good on him lol It just seems to be a bit degraded, the western aimed stuff is too for girls I think.

I was actually just thinking how its odd that America loves Japanese culture. We love the shit out of their comics, movies, shows, toys, video games, cartoons, and etc. I think part of it is Japan seems to REALLY love American culture and it is kind of a odd looking glass seeing it come out. If you notice almost all Japanese people in games and anime look white.
Aveweto: hey nothing against goth chicks some of them are damn hot :P

im always happy to learn :)
grunthos64: Thats why I said good on him lol It just seems to be a bit degraded, the western aimed stuff is too for girls I think.

I was actually just thinking how its odd that America loves Japanese culture. We love the shit out of their comics, movies, shows, toys, video games, cartoons, and etc. I think part of it is Japan seems to REALLY love American culture and it is kind of a odd looking glass seeing it come out. If you notice almost all Japanese people in games and anime look white.
well that behaviour is easy explained because the people crave the exotic and unknown they dont have all around them all the time thats also why blonde chicks (naturally blonde) want to have darker hair and the darker colors want the blonde hair
Dischord: Fine, thanks, and hope you're doing the same.

There is a game afoot that I posted a clue to above.. no idea if it is any good, but it sits in another thread everyone!
stg83: Hey thanks a lot Dischord, I got the clue and the game, much appreciated as always. I am doing mighty fine as well, :)
blimey!
dont remember anybody making a thread about eva peron or that awful musical
high rated
Anyone want to play god? Populous™: The Beginning GOG

A great bullfrog title!
foxworks: Anyone want to play god? Populous™: The Beginning GOG

A great bullfrog title!
me!
high rated
foxworks: Anyone want to play god? Populous™: The Beginning GOG

A great bullfrog title!
rmontiago: me!
done!
Sachys: blimey!
dont remember anybody making a thread about eva peron or that awful musical
I remembered it because of Madonna's failed attempt at acting an singing. ;)
rmontiago: me!
foxworks: done!
Thanks Foxworks!
high rated
Anyone want to kick some ass? Unreal Tournament GOTY GOG

please reply!
foxworks: Anyone want to kick some ass? Unreal Tournament GOTY GOG

please reply!
me plz :D
foxworks: Anyone want to kick some ass? Unreal Tournament GOTY GOG

please reply!
Aveweto: me plz :D