It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
ok so lets start with Steel Storm: Burning Retribution on Steam but to make it more interesting it will go to the first reply with the right answer to the following question:

A chess board is divided into how many squares?
Aveweto: so let m fire up my list of codes and then well see what happens :P
A burnt keyoboard!
Aveweto: so let m fire up my list of codes and then well see what happens :P
Sachys: A burnt keyoboard!
yours or mine? :p
low rated
Aveweto: ok so lets start with Steel Storm: Burning Retribution on Steam but to make it more interesting it will go to the first reply with the right answer to the following question:

Aveweto: *snip*
stg83: That is very nice of you to do so considering all the -ve rep trolling going on since the last time you did that awesome run of game drops a while ago. Maybe you have some of the games from that list by gungaa which would make a lot of folks happy. :)
unfortunately i dont have any games from that trolls list but i still got my own trade list :P
Aveweto: ok so lets start with Steel Storm: Burning Retribution on Steam but to make it more interesting it will go to the first reply with the right answer to the following question:

lugum: 64
we got a winner PM coming up shortly
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Aveweto
Aveweto: *snip*
stg83: That is very nice of you to do so considering all the -ve rep trolling going on since the last time you did that awesome run of game drops a while ago. Maybe you have some of the games from that list by gungaa which would make a lot of folks happy. :)
I only wanted Desperados because It was my favorite game of childhood. But now I see I was bamboozled. :(
gildor2603: I only wanted Desperados because It was my favorite game of childhood. But now I see I was bamboozled. :(
You can try posting a request on the Non-GOG gifting thread, there are a lot of generous folks that fulfill requests there. :)
low rated
thanks aveweto.
high rated
next up SkyDrift on Steam for the first reply with the answer to this question:

When did the first Airplane take off from a runway built on a ship?
Sachys: A burnt keyoboard!
Aveweto: yours or mine? :p
*points at Aveweto typing in ash pile
Aveweto: unfortunately i dont have any games from that trolls list but i still got my own trade list :P
Your list is pretty awesome as well so I am sure a lot of people will be interested. :)
Aveweto: yours or mine? :p
Sachys: *points at Aveweto typing in ash pile
that ashpile is from my cigarettes not keyboard :P
Aveweto: next up SkyDrift on Steam for the first reply with the answer to this question:

Yesterday?
Aveweto: unfortunately i dont have any games from that trolls list but i still got my own trade list :P
stg83: Your list is pretty awesome as well so I am sure a lot of people will be interested. :)
but i wanted to make it a little more fun and not too easy :D
Aveweto: next up SkyDrift on Steam for the first reply with the answer to this question:

JustSayin: Yesterday?
nope
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Aveweto
low rated

YES!!!
if nobody wants it,Thanks!
9 may 1912
Post edited April 26, 2014 by BoneCleaver