It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a question for you gog forum people.. I see many of you have got these fancy titles under your profile names, and I've got this "new user" thing going on. How does one go about getting a new title? Or do I have to be a patient cricket?

Also, have a Desura key for Pathogen Wars!

L4ZQ2-2QTS2-K7PD1-30GLP-5UFOU
low rated
Another awesome game...wow OFG. I'd be tempted on that one, but I already got a few games tonight.
low rated
Momo1991: Dude, I had to call off a really angry husband after you mistreated a forum member. Keep your tongue in your pants. Plus I saw you scam a gifter with the whole "it wasn't skydrift deal" Go back to scamming on Steam - this is a nice forum with nice people.

~forum mother over and out~
Ilovecrystals: I didnt mistreat any one. And also, I did not scam. The person offered two games skydrift and sine mora. i asked for skydrift, another asked for sine mora. the gifter accidentally sent me sine mora. without activating you can not know what a game is, i found out it was actually sine mora. so i told the gifter. i did not ask for skydrift again. it was his generosity that he gave it. it was not a scam.
Lets' just say that if this were the wild west and you treated some guys wife the way you did alloy, you would be dead in the dust... go away troll. Seriously. I will hunt you down myself for treating a girl that gifted you a game like a piece of meat. GO AWAY and don't come back until you learn some basic human manners...

Also, I call BS on the whole "it wasn't the right game boohoo..." Go back to scamming newbies on Steam cause this forum will bite your troll ass and catch you and you kind of scam artistry out every time. Yeah you might make off with a game or two but we are taking this forum back from the scammers and the trolls by calling them out when we see them. Tell you friends to look elsewhere for a good place to loot cause the GOG forum is closing ranks against you and your kind.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Momo1991
Chippas: I have a question for you gog forum people.. I see many of you have got these fancy titles under your profile names, and I've got this "new user" thing going on. How does one go about getting a new title? Or do I have to be a patient cricket?

Also, have a Desura key for Pathogen Wars!

L4ZQ2-2QTS2-K7PD1-30GLP-5UFOU
go to 'my settings'
on top of this page you'll see 'my settings', go click it, you'll see how to edit your title
Post edited April 29, 2014 by LordForz
Ummm it is like part of your profile...
OldFatGuy: Sure can, check PM.

ooookkkaay...... lemme see now....

If you want it, need the title again.

I had two, gave it both of you.
You're welcome, enjoy it.
Good on you, lovely generosity :)
I didn't do anything wrong but I somehow feel that *I* need to apologize and think about the direction of my life Momo.
LordForz: can i have Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space?
Yep, check PM.

Next up is this. Again, need a title (this will be true for any I give away tonight, planning on a few more) and it's ok if you've already got one tonight. Sometimes I prefer to limit it but not tonight.
Galaxy on Fire 2
low rated
LordForz: can i have Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space?
OldFatGuy: Yep, check PM.

Next up is this. Again, need a title (this will be true for any I give away tonight, planning on a few more) and it's ok if you've already got one tonight. Sometimes I prefer to limit it but not tonight.
holy shit, I'd like Galaxy on fire 2.
iphgix: Galaxy on Fire 2
Check PM.

Back in a few with a couple more, be ready ninjas....
low rated
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post71618

In case anyone missed it the update...
Giving it to Chippas, because I was like 'WOW' and he was all 'Holy shit!'
iphgix: Giving it to Chippas, because I was like 'WOW' and he was all 'Holy shit!'
This, right here, is what GOG should be. Plus 1!
Post edited April 29, 2014 by LesterKnight99
Momo1991: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post71618

In case anyone missed it the update...
It seems you can't trust the users who join in April this year.