It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OldFatGuy: Or maybe you'll be the only one.
Stooner: In the end, there can be only one.

Thanks! ;p
It's looking more and more like you will be that one....

Entries closed...

PM Sent.
Post edited April 26, 2014 by OldFatGuy
ITS COMING!!!
wish the lottery gave me odds like stooner just had.....I might play more +1 OFG
By the way, in case anyone is interested, I just turned over the card and it was.....

7 of Hearts.
OldFatGuy: By the way, in case anyone is interested, I just turned over the card and it was.....

7 of Hearts.
What does that mean?
OldFatGuy: It's looking more and more like you will be that one....

Entries closed...

PM Sent.
wow. Think I've read it wrong, I thought it would last for an hour...

buckstone: wish the lottery gave me odds like stooner just had.....I might play more +1 OFG
right?
OldFatGuy: By the way, in case anyone is interested, I just turned over the card and it was.....

7 of Hearts.
team_dota2: What does that mean?
See this post.

But since only one person entered before the time expired, he won by default, it didn't matter what the card was. I just thought I'd share what the card was in case anyone was wondering.
Means I would have lost. ;p
gungaa: Still have a couple of bundle games left that I don't use. Reply to what title you want, the list is big so pm me if I forget to reply you =) PM's will follow later

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: CLEAR SKY
THE 7TH GUEST
SHADOW MAN
XOTIC COMPLETE (INC. 3 DLC)
DARKOUT
DESPERADOS 2: COOPER'S REVENGE
RUNESPELL: OVERTURE
HEROES OF ANNIHILATED EMPIRES
TRIBLOOS 2
SEPTERRA CORE: LEGACY OF THE CREATOR
REUS
LIMBO
KING ARTHUR II: THE ROLE PLAYING WARGAME
CALL OF JUAREZ
Scourge: Outbreak
Dustforce
VVVVVV
Cave Story+
Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix
RUNE CLASSIC
A GAME OF DWARVES: GOLD EDITION (INC 3 DLC)
AMERICAN CONQUEST
BALLPOINT UNIVERSE - INFINITE
LUCIUS
DARK SECTOR
Is AMERICAN CONQUEST still there ? :)
OldFatGuy: See this post.

But since only one person entered before the time expired, he won by default, it didn't matter what the card was. I just thought I'd share what the card was in case anyone was wondering.
Oh right. I already have that game so no point in entering again
Stooner: wow. Think I've read it wrong, I thought it would last for an hour...
Nah, it's funny because usually games go in seconds, so I thought well over 10 minutes would be plenty. But I've got leave within the next 5 to 10 minutes so I couldn't let it go unlimited, so I just picked the top of the hour (9:00 AM EDT, it's now 9:13 AM EDT in the US)
Downreppers are at it again apparently.. I had 2 rep now i have -3 ... I dont mind much but i'm just worried what people might think of people with negative rep here
Sachys: ITS COMING!!!
Don't worry, it's coming
team_dota2: Downreppers are at it again apparently.. I had 2 rep now i have -3 ... I dont mind much but i'm just worried what people might think of people with negative rep here
People on this thread and most of the forums know that rep doesn't equate real value of person
gungaa: Still have a couple of bundle games left that I don't use. Reply to what title you want, the list is big so pm me if I forget to reply you =) PM's will follow later

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: CLEAR SKY
THE 7TH GUEST
SHADOW MAN
XOTIC COMPLETE (INC. 3 DLC)
DARKOUT
DESPERADOS 2: COOPER'S REVENGE
RUNESPELL: OVERTURE
HEROES OF ANNIHILATED EMPIRES
TRIBLOOS 2
SEPTERRA CORE: LEGACY OF THE CREATOR
REUS
LIMBO
KING ARTHUR II: THE ROLE PLAYING WARGAME
CALL OF JUAREZ
Scourge: Outbreak
Dustforce
VVVVVV
Cave Story+
Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix
RUNE CLASSIC
A GAME OF DWARVES: GOLD EDITION (INC 3 DLC)
AMERICAN CONQUEST
BALLPOINT UNIVERSE - INFINITE
LUCIUS
DARK SECTOR
i bet i missed stalker so id like heroes of annihilated empires if its still available