It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OldFatGuy: EDIT: NM, third game is now gone.
Cubs fans aren't people. I'd call them pieces of shit but that would be an insult to pieces of shit. :P

I'm only joking!

Or am I?
Post edited April 26, 2014 by tinyE
tinyE: Cubs fans aren't people. I'd call them pieces of shit but that would be an insult to pieces of shit. :P

I'm only joking!

Or am I?
Can't wait for the Cubs to beat the Miami Gators in the World Series next year! Better go put some money on the cubbies before I regret it and want to travel back in time with a sports almanac
tinyE: Cubs fans aren't people. I'd call them pieces of shit but that would be an insult to pieces of shit. :P

I'm only joking!

Or am I?
LOL. Boy that Cubs/Cardinals thing must be even more intense than the Red Sox/Yankees one. lol

But I can relate to the Cubs on this one. #*$&*&(# Cardinals have OWNED my team. Somehow, someway, we managed to split a four game series last week with them, and that was better than anything since 2012.

And don't even get me started on game 5 of the 2012 playoffs..... 7-0 lead...... GODDAMMIT !!!! AARGGHHH!!!

I'm only joking!

Or am I?
grunthos64: Can't wait for the Cubs to beat the Miami Gators in the World Series next year! Better go put some money on the cubbies before I regret it and want to travel back in time with a sports almanac
Funny thing about that movie reference. When the movie was made the Cubs had been around going on 100 years and Florida didn't have a single team. Since then, Florida now has two teams, one of which (Miami) has won 2 World Series, and the other (Tampa Bay) which went to and lost a close World Series. The Cubs on the other hand haven't been to the series since 1948 and haven't actually won it since 1909.
grunthos64: Can't wait for the Cubs to beat the Miami Gators in the World Series next year! Better go put some money on the cubbies before I regret it and want to travel back in time with a sports almanac
tinyE: Funny thing about that movie reference. When the movie was made the Cubs had been around going on 100 years and Florida didn't have a single team. Since then, Florida now has two teams, one of which (Miami) has won 2 World Series, and the other (Tampa Bay) which went to and lost a close World Series. The Cubs on the other hand haven't been to the series since 1948 and haven't actually won it since 1909.
There must be a LOT of self loathing involved to be a Cubs fan, and right after I say that a resident Cubs fan on the thread will speak out I know it lol
I have to go do some B&B work but for the sake of my conscience, sorry if my baseball reference derailed the thread. :P If no one has a problem with it, please continue talking. :D
benderz: Was it long ? Very long ? Definitely too long ?

I enjoyed that game, but hey it was tooooooo long for me, close to indigestion.
niniendowarrior: The game was well... very, very long! LOL!!! Playing with the mouse/keyboard controls made it even harder to tolerate too. hahaha.
Haha, nice play then :-D
Did you planned to play the sequel ?
niniendowarrior: The game was well... very, very long! LOL!!! Playing with the mouse/keyboard controls made it even harder to tolerate too. hahaha.
benderz: Haha, nice play then :-D
Did you planned to play the sequel ?
Already started playing it on Wii U. Got like an hour or 2 in. :)
Hello ninjas :)
high rated
So who likes tower defense games? Maybe you'd like this game?

Tower Wars Steam Key: 12324-56783-96#$%

1=E
2=B
3=R
4=8
5=4
6=T
7=Y
8=Z
9=Q
#=C
$=N
%=F

EDIT: 5=5 may be an error.... I'd better check.... sorry. Back in a minute.

YES: 5=5 was wrong, should have been 5=4. Sorry, my bad.
Post edited April 26, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: So who likes tower defense games? Maybe you'd like this game?

Tower Wars Steam Key: 12324-56783-96#$%
Already gone, but +1 for giveaway!
Is anyone interested in this?

If so, the first four that ask for it BY NAME will get into a little contest.

I've got a deck of playing cards next to me that I just shuffled thoroughly, then cut, then cut again, then cut a final time and pulled out a card and laid it down. I haven't looked at it myself. But since I removed the jokers, it must be either a HEART, a CLUB, a DIAMOND or a SPADE.

So, if you want this game, respond by asking for it by name and picking one of the four suits. If you post and pick a suit already taken above you, but you're one of the first four to ask for it, then you can pick another suit.

Basically the first four that ask for it will be in, and each one of you will receive a different suit. And then I'll turn over the card and take a look.

OPEN UNTIL 9:00 AM EDT (about the next 10 minutes)
Post edited April 26, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: Is anyone interested in this?
Disciples III - Renaissance?
I would like to try my luck at it, with Spade.
OldFatGuy: Is anyone interested in this?
Stooner: Disciples III - Renaissance?
I would like to try my luck at it, with Spade.
You're in with a Spade. I should have mentioned that i'll end this at the top of the hour, so if I don't get four I'll figure out another way to decide how to pick a winner.

Or maybe you'll be the only one.
OldFatGuy: Or maybe you'll be the only one.
In the end, there can be only one.

Thanks! ;p