It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

he's from the Illuminati sent here to spy on GOG!
why would he say "May the Eye watch over you"?
Zurvan7: If you want to get mind fucked, you are in the right place.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post71500
theslitherydeee: The sad part is they might actually believe their doing something good. If you want to spread a message and do something good you have to represent that. I am painfully aware of the people who die around the world from starvation, war, and miscellaneous other travesties. Some jack-off trolling people on the internet just turns these problems into a bad joke.

Want to hear a little story, when I was younger every time I didn't eat absolutely everything on my plate my brother would say "there are starving children in Africa". He turned a real world tragedy into a mediocre joke that my family and I could laugh at. If you look at anyone who ever accomplished anything they did it we an exemplary spokesperson. It was that persons job to not only spread the message, but to live it.

Here we have two excessively mediocre spokespeople who have to make a separate account because they don't want people to know its them claiming that their trying to make the world a better place by acting stupid. This is just a case of people looking for an excuse to be jackasses. In case you think that they are actually sincere you can find the abridged version of their message here. Not the most valiant call to arms I've ever heard trumpeted.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post71471

Lastly "May the eye watch over you", what do they want us to say "look how cool and hip you are"
just that the illuminati wouldnt care about poor countries
l0rdtr3k: he's from the Illuminati sent here to spy on GOG!
I thought he was talking about Sauron, since the Hobbits pretty big right now.
l0rdtr3k: he's from the Illuminati sent here to spy on GOG!
Because...
1: nutter
2: nutter
3: trolling spam attacks
4:... BLACK MAGIC LOVE PRIEST?!

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!
I picture is worth a thousand words. So here's pictures with words.

The origin of our troll.
http://www.collegehumor.com/post/6432975/where-hitler-got-his-hate

I find this one to be extremely true at times like this.
http://joyreactor.cc/post/110548
high rated
I got that nasty PM from the troll early this morning, and all I could do is smile and shake my head. Despite being pretty busy, I took the time to answer his PM (this was before I knew that everyone who requested a game got the same response:
[i]
"I understand that you're trying to "wake" me up to reality, but the truth is far from what you've typed there, and I can smile about it, because it IS so far from the truth.

I'm a busy mom with a full-time job, a disabled husband, and two autistic kids. If I choose to pop in the ninja thread and grab a game when I have a free moment, that's my choice. Games are my escape from chronic illness and pain, and one of my few sources of fun.

... and if you recall, you DID offer up the code... In the ninja thread!"
[/i]
I sincerely doubt that it was a psychological experiment, as he suggested -- he's full of baloney. When I was on lunch, I went back and + 1'd all of the downrepped posts that he'd submarined. Jerk.

To the downreppers on this thread, whomever you may be, if you don't like what we do here, DON'T LOOK. There's no reason to be an ass. :\
Post edited April 28, 2014 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen:
Good for you. My greatest fantasy is having the ability to strip the delusions from these peoples brains, hold it up and show them what they are, then beat the shit out of them with it.
genkicolleen: I went back and + 1'd all of the downrepped posts that he'd submarined. Jerk.
Well that explains why a good few are sitting in the grey rather than orange now
*hugs*
genkicolleen: I got that nasty PM from the troll early this morning, and all I could do is smile and shake my head. Despite being pretty busy, I took the time to answer his PM (this was before I knew that everyone who requested a game got the same response:
[i]
"I understand that you're trying to "wake" me up to reality, but the truth is far from what you've typed there, and I can smile about it, because it IS so far from the truth.

I'm a busy mom with a full-time job, a disabled husband, and two autistic kids. If I choose to pop in the ninja thread and grab a game when I have a free moment, that's my choice. Games are my escape from chronic illness and pain, and one of my few sources of fun.

[/i]
I sincerely doubt that it was a psychological experiment, as he suggested -- he's full of baloney. When I was on lunch, I went back and + 1'd all of the downrepped posts that he'd submarined. Jerk.

To the downreppers on this thread, whomever you may be, if you don't like what we do here, DON'T LOOK. There's no reason to be an ass. :\
Sachys: Well that explains why a good few are sitting in the grey rather than orange now
I'm following you back in time Sachys...I have my codes ready :D
All this down-repping is doing me wonders. I'm glad that I haven't escaped notice, and was quite offended when my rep kept rising. Now it wavers between two of my favourite number 333 and 336 :)
genkicolleen: *snip*
Check your messages :)
Post edited April 28, 2014 by Tarnicus
Awesome time to be in the ninja thread!
niniendowarrior: Awesome time to be in the ninja thread!
you dont know what Tarnicus has been doing!

*shudders
genkicolleen: I got that nasty PM from the troll early this morning, and all I could do is smile and shake my head. Despite being pretty busy, I took the time to answer his PM (this was before I knew that everyone who requested a game got the same response:
[i]

[/i]

+++1
[i]

[/i]

I first started frequenting the thread during the worst part of my life, had no home and was doing things I am not proud of. Glad its over and had some fights, but overall its a great community here and don't want anyone to ruin it
Sachys: you dont know what Tarnicus has been doing!

*shudders
Muahah! MunkiSiren is awake now so I don't think I can play the game that I was in the Non-GOG Gifting Thread :P

If anyone wants Sine Mora on Steam(http://store.steampowered.com/app/207040/), simply reply with which branch of mathematics sine relates to. Thank fuck high school finished 23 years ago and I've forgotten all of the mathematics I used to be brilliant at. What a useless waste of brain space those years were :D

Name the band, get the game on Steam! lol
Attachments:
whip_it.jpg (70 Kb)
Post edited April 28, 2014 by Tarnicus