It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Pickle1477: Great drops! Wish I could have grabbed one, congrats to everyone who won!
roelibex: well you got mine, didnt you?
Yep! Thanks for that! I was just meaning Foxworks.
Good Morning everybody.
I need help guys my identity has been stolen online
Elvin: I need help guys my identity has been stolen online
Watcha mean?
What do you need help with ?
BoneCleaver: What do you need help with ?
I think I got it in order now, but basically I didn't have access to a computer for 2 months and I got all my emails/accounts compromised it was horrible

I don't even know how
Post edited April 25, 2014 by Elvin
high rated
up for grabs: Legends of Aethereus
low rated
roelibex: up for grabs: Legends of Aethereus
i like it, thanks.
Overlord is on sale. Always seemed like a cool game so I bought it. Because of my backlog I might never play it so I bought a gift copy as well for someone that will play it.
First person that wants it and posts their favorite song here gets the code! gogogogogo!
roelibex: up for grabs: Legends of Aethereus
lugum: i like it, thanks.
check your pm!
low rated
lugum: i like it, thanks.
roelibex: check your pm!
cheers.
Apok: Overlord is on sale. Always seemed like a cool game so I bought it. Because of my backlog I might never play it so I bought a gift copy as well for someone that will play it.
First person that wants it and posts their favorite song here gets the code! gogogogogo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus
Post edited April 25, 2014 by lugum
Apok: Overlord is on sale. Always seemed like a cool game so I bought it. Because of my backlog I might never play it so I bought a gift copy as well for someone that will play it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR3Vdo5etCQ
lugum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus
PM sent.

Sorry BranjoHello, better luck next time. :)
Post edited April 25, 2014 by Apok
Apok: PM sent.

If you prefer edited post instead of non-edited one, I have no complaints. ;)
Apok: PM sent.

BranjoHello: If you prefer edited post instead of non-edited one, I have no complaints. ;)
Good point.

PM sent :p