It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OldFatGuy: third up is this.
genkicolleen: I don't understand baseball ;_; Lobaton?
Yep, that's good for the third one Kaptain Brawe and a Brawe New World. PM coming.
Winning pitcher was I'm guessing Kohn, Barrett.
alloy627: Winning pitcher was I'm guessing Kohn, Barrett.
No, that's not right. Look in the lower right handed box (lists the pitchers that pitched for Nats) and one of them has a (W) next to his name. Actually it's a (W 2-0) meaning his record this year is 2 wins and 0 losses.

I'll get you ninjas to understand baseball yet! ! !! LOL
Post edited April 23, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: No, that's not right. Look in the lower right handed box (lists the pitchers that pitched for Nats) and one of them has a (W) next to his name. Actually it's a (W 2-0) meaning his record this year is 2 wins and 0 losses.

Is it Storen?
OldFatGuy: No, that's not right. Look in the lower right handed box (lists the pitchers that pitched for Nats) and one of them has a (W) next to his name. Actually it's a (W 2-0) meaning his record this year is 2 wins and 0 losses.

Detwiler? XD

nedyaj: Is it Storen?
Yep, you get Sniper: Ghost Warrior, PM coming.

alloy627: Detwiler? XD
Nope LOL, but if you're interested in the 2nd one, it's yours for being a good sport and trying. Let me know if you want it.

The losing pitcher's last name is hard to spell.

The one left is Rune Classic
Post edited April 23, 2014 by OldFatGuy
XD Congrads Ghost and thank you to OldFatGuy! This was fun and a blast at the same time! :D
OldFatGuy: The losing pitcher's last name is hard to spell.

Losing pithcer is Ernesto Frieri.
nedyaj: Is it Storen?
OldFatGuy: Yep, you get Sniper: Ghost Warrior, PM coming.

alloy627: Detwiler? XD
OldFatGuy: Nope LOL, but if you're interested in the 2nd one, it's yours for being a good sport and trying. Let me know if you want it.

The losing pitcher's last name is hard to spell.

Sure, I'll tkae it and I thank you to for this as well! I just saw you Posted right after I did, but let me Edit this in a sec and try to give you the answer to that one now. LOL

Jeets2: Losing pithcer is Ernesto Frieri.
OK, Rune Classic is yours. PM coming.

alloy627, I have another code for Rune Classic if you're interested let me know.

Winning pitcher is Uehara ;-p yeah, different teams, same game ;-p

Check your socks... are they red? Yeah? Cool!
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Momo1991
ALL GAMES CLAIMED. But that was such a great, great comeback tonight I've just gotta find another one or two or three to give away. And no worries, if I do, and it turns out to be a game one of you winners actually liked better than the one you got here, EVERYONE will be open to claim one. Just give me a few to comb through my codes to see what I've got.
OldFatGuy: OK, Rune Classic is yours. PM coming.

alloy627, I have another code for Rune Classic if you're interested let me know.
Sure! XD *hugs* I love playing Fantasy like Games. And i appreciate the offer to. I really had a great time trying to figure out who won and all! LOL This was a very fun Giveaway indeed and I can't wait to see how you do your future ones!

And LOL Momo! XDDDDD
OldFatGuy:
Thanks OldFatGuy! Saw your post and Rune was the game I liked. Slowpoke ninja as usual, 20 minutes late but this time it worked out. yay!

Btw, glad your team won. Mine cheated tonight - they are soooo disappointing and hard to root for lately.
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Jeets2
high rated
Okay late night (early morning) ninjas, we've got 5 games below. ALL of them are Steamy.

Ion Assault
Knights & Merchants
Pirates of Black Cove Gold
Gun Monkeys
Monday Night Combat

Attached is a screenshot with some numbers crossed out. The one circled is a number between 1 and 100. Everyone gets ONE guess between now and 12:30 AM EDT (about 30 minutes from now).

The person closest to the number gets the first pick of the five. The second closest to the number gets the 2nd pick of the five. etc.

Ties will be broken by the order in which the guesses appear. If three people are tied for third place, for example, missing the number by exactly 15, then the 3rd place prize will go to the FIRST person in order that posted the tying number, the 4th place prize will go to the SECOND person in order that posted the tying number, and the 5th place prize will go to the last person posting. ALL TIES WILL BE BROKEN IN THIS MANNER until the games are gone.

So, you post a number between 1 and 100, and at 12:30 I'll reveal the actual number, and we'll see who wins.

Part of a winning strategy may be to wait to see what other numbers have been guessed and then strategically pick one. But if there's a tie, that strategy could backfire because as I said above, ties will be broken by the ORDER in which the guesses are received.

So again, everyone gets ONE GUESS between now and 12:30 AM EDT.

If less than five guesses, we'll go in order of the winners until all games are gone. In other words if there are only three guesses, then the winner would get two, second place two, and third place one.

Good luck.

EDIT: At about 12:30 AM EDT, I will make a post saying NO MORE ENTRIES. All entries above that will be in, any below it are not.

EDIT GUESSES DO NOT COUNT. DON'T EDIT YOUR POST. IF you do, you will need to repost a guess to be entered.
Attachments:
scapture.jpg (15 Kb)
Post edited April 24, 2014 by OldFatGuy