It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spoderman: A furry creature..? lol
grunthos64: alright they look like cat people so lets go with that although i did like the other answer too

pm incoming
Thank you!
high rated
desperadoes 2 for the first person to tell me their favorite western and why
grunthos64: desperadoes 2 for the first person to tell me their favorite western and why
Not in, but for the record: Django Unchained right now - does everything right in the spaghetti western mould, but send it all up along with some decent political satire of the times
grunthos64: desperadoes 2 for the first person to tell me their favorite western and why
Sachys: Not in, but for the record: Django Unchained right now - does everything right in the spaghetti western mould, but send it all up along with some decent political satire of the times
sounded like a modern western blaixsploitation movie
Favorite western game is definitely red dead redemption! I don't think i've ever watched a western movie though. I love GTA games so i also fell in love with red dead :P
giorgio_manduta: Favorite western game is definitely red dead redemption! I don't think i've ever watched a western movie though. I love GTA games so i also fell in love with red dead :P
i was actually going to say that games books and stuff like that counted but didnt know how to phrase it

sending it to u i loved red dead but liked la noire more
giorgio_manduta: Favorite western game is definitely red dead redemption! I don't think i've ever watched a western movie though. I love GTA games so i also fell in love with red dead :P
grunthos64: i was actually going to say that games books and stuff like that counted but didnt know how to phrase it

sending it to u i loved red dead but liked la noire more
Havent played LA Noire yet but that isnt a western :P
last one tonight

heroes of annihilated empires for the first person to rick roll me
low rated
grunthos64: last one tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BROWqjuTM0g

Look ! Puppies!
grunthos64: last one tonight

team_dota2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BROWqjuTM0g

Look ! Puppies!
pm sent
And again, I missed everything. ;_;
katsaysmeh: And again, I missed everything. ;_;
No worries, there'll always be plenty more to miss
katsaysmeh: And again, I missed everything. ;_;
SlyFox: No worries, there'll always be plenty more to miss
I guess so. I'm just really slow. :P
grunthos64: *snip* the first person to rick roll me
Um... What is rick rolling?
Sachys: Not in, but for the record: Django Unchained right now - does everything right in the spaghetti western mould, but send it all up along with some decent political satire of the times
grunthos64: sounded like a modern western blaixsploitation movie
pretty much - its a tarantino grindhouse job
grunthos64: *snip* the first person to rick roll me
genkicolleen: Um... What is rick rolling?
this is where you dump him in a vat of flour, force him to watch "adult" movies then with a microscope point out his... wait... wrong thing!
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Sachys