It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gungaa: snip
Can I have this Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix? Thank you
wolfsrain: Can we get a blue to check the last five pages?! Because almost every post is downrepped to hell and back.
And fuckwits like whoever is doing this is convincing me not to fucking bother in the future... GOG ever since they tried to reach a wider audience have done nothing with regards to controlling the scum of the internet who have found their way here... how about applying some moderation / volunteers to do it... but I digress... for now the rest of the giveaways are off the table... though I only had one person wanting to claim something anyway
low rated
gungaa: Still have a couple of bundle games left that I don't use. Reply to what title you want, the list is big so pm me if I forget to reply you =) PM's will follow later

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: CLEAR SKY
THE 7TH GUEST
SHADOW MAN
XOTIC COMPLETE (INC. 3 DLC)
DARKOUT
DESPERADOS 2: COOPER'S REVENGE
RUNESPELL: OVERTURE
HEROES OF ANNIHILATED EMPIRES
TRIBLOOS 2
SEPTERRA CORE: LEGACY OF THE CREATOR
REUS
LIMBO
KING ARTHUR II: THE ROLE PLAYING WARGAME
CALL OF JUAREZ
Scourge: Outbreak
Dustforce
VVVVVV
Cave Story+
Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix
RUNE CLASSIC
A GAME OF DWARVES: GOLD EDITION (INC 3 DLC)
AMERICAN CONQUEST
BALLPOINT UNIVERSE - INFINITE
LUCIUS
DARK SECTOR
Might Lucius be avaliable still?
gungaa: Still have a couple of bundle games left that I don't use. Reply to what title you want, the list is big so pm me if I forget to reply you =) PM's will follow later

THE 7TH GUEST
SHADOW MAN
DARKOUT
TRIBLOOS 2
REUS
LIMBO
CALL OF JUAREZ
Dustforce
VVVVVV
Cave Story+
RUNE CLASSIC
AMERICAN CONQUEST
LUCIUS
DARK SECTOR
Is 7th Guest still available? +1 to such a big giveaway! :D
Good morning ninjas (afternoon to most of you across the pond).

My old brain and lack of organizations skills has me wondering about three codes today. I can NOT promise they're any good. I'm sorry, I'm just not sure. But I'm going to put them up for a look, and if anyone wants to take a flyer on one of them, please ask for it BY NAME (not first game, second game, etc.) in a reply (not a PM) and then I will PM you a code.

First Game
Second Game
Third Game

I do apologize if they're no good. I'm NOT trying to gain rep by advertising bad codes, I don't give a crap about rep and don't care if it goes up or down or never moves. But I do care about game codes going to complete waste, and I don't want these, and if even one of them is good it was worth this post.

And I will try and do better at organizing my codes. But I'll probably be back on here again with a similar post one day, sorry, just seems to be the way I roll now. Memory sucks and things get messed up.
low rated
OldFatGuy: Good morning ninjas (afternoon to most of you across the pond).

My old brain and lack of organizations skills has me wondering about three codes today. I can NOT promise they're any good. I'm sorry, I'm just not sure. But I'm going to put them up for a look, and if anyone wants to take a flyer on one of them, please ask for it BY NAME (not first game, second game, etc.) in a reply (not a PM) and then I will PM you a code.

First Game
Second Game
Third Game

I do apologize if they're no good. I'm NOT trying to gain rep by advertising bad codes, I don't give a crap about rep and don't care if it goes up or down or never moves. But I do care about game codes going to complete waste, and I don't want these, and if even one of them is good it was worth this post.

And I will try and do better at organizing my codes. But I'll probably be back on here again with a similar post one day, sorry, just seems to be the way I roll now. Memory sucks and things get messed up.
i would love x-blades thanks.

and they are not bad games at all, especially rune.

and stop apologizing so much ;).
Post edited April 26, 2014 by lugum
low rated

First Game
Second Game
Third Game

How's about.. X-Blades?
nvm, just saw that lugum beat me to it! Thanks for the drops anyway!
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Chippas
low rated
OldFatGuy: ...
Can I have Rune Classic?

First Game
Second Game
Third Game

Rune Classic sounds neat sir
low rated

THE 7TH GUEST
SHADOW MAN
DARKOUT
TRIBLOOS 2
REUS
LIMBO
CALL OF JUAREZ
Dustforce
VVVVVV
Cave Story+
RUNE CLASSIC
AMERICAN CONQUEST
LUCIUS
DARK SECTOR
DARKOUT Still available ?
Thanks
Bigs: GOG ever since they tried to reach a wider audience have done nothing with regards to controlling the scum of the internet who have found their way here...
/agreed

THE 7TH GUEST
SHADOW MAN
DARKOUT
TRIBLOOS 2
REUS
LIMBO
CALL OF JUAREZ
Dustforce
VVVVVV
Cave Story+
RUNE CLASSIC
AMERICAN CONQUEST
LUCIUS
DARK SECTOR
Game of Dwarves please

good morning ninjas!
Third game is still available for a try.
Holy shit whoever you are out there downrepping us, go to fucking hell and burn there

I am close to proposing we have another thread and hide it on the forums since we got a stalker or two that has a small penis and loves ruining other's rep. GOG needs to take rep away, no reason for it.

THE 7TH GUEST
SHADOW MAN
DARKOUT
TRIBLOOS 2
REUS
LIMBO
CALL OF JUAREZ
Dustforce
VVVVVV
Cave Story+
RUNE CLASSIC
AMERICAN CONQUEST
LUCIUS
DARK SECTOR
Many thanks for the offers, REP+ for you!
DARK SECTOR or BALLPOINT UNIVERSE - INFINITE would be nice ^_^