It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KneeTheCap: Six games left.

Towtruck Simulator 2015
Professional Farmer 2014
Warehouse and Logistics Simulator
RACE: The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion
Roller Coaster Rampage
Air Conflicts: Vietnam
Air conflicts Vietnam please +Rep
Post edited April 21, 2014 by IShoot4lolz
If you still have RACE: The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion, I'll take it. :) *hugs*

Towtruck Simulator 2015
Professional Farmer 2014
Roller Coaster Rampage
Thanks for the generosity. May I have "Race: The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion"?
(REP+)

EDIT: Ninjaed by alloy627 (:P)
Post edited April 21, 2014 by Azrael360
Knee mah man! You selfish jerk you ;-p

~srsly, glad to see you around - it warms my heart to see the elder statesmen of gog here doing what they do best - lightening hearts with some fun games!~
KneeTheCap:
Thanks and +1's your way, you selfish jerk. :)

Towtruck Simulator 2015
Professional Farmer 2014
Roller Coaster Rampage
IShoot4lolz: Air conflicts Vietnam please +Rep
Sent.
alloy627: If you still have RACE: The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion, I'll take it. :) *hugs*
Sent
Azrael360: *le snip*

Pick another?
Post edited April 21, 2014 by KneeTheCap
Huntsman: The Orphanage - Halloween Edition to first person posting a link to a recent gift. After 5 minutes, next post regardless...

Now open to next post...
Post edited April 21, 2014 by RWarehall
RWarehall: Huntsman: The Orphanage - Halloween Edition to first person posting a link to a recent gift. After 5 minutes, next post regardless...
Got it as an Amazon prize but thanks!

While everyone is considering why Towtruck Sim is placed in the future and hunts for a gift link...let's do a quick round of video ninja, shall we?

As you may or may not know, youtube links that refer to part of the game name are posted.

DO NOT post your guesses here - PM me for a Nope. Guess Again OR Yup, would you like this game?

First link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrcOcKYQX3c
Post edited April 21, 2014 by Momo1991

Towtruck Simulator 2015
Professional Farmer 2014
Roller Coaster Rampage
Azrael360: Thanks for the generosity. May I have "Race: The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion"?
(REP+)

HAHAHAHAHAHA I didn't even know I had done that! I'm sorry man! XD *hugs* I got 2 of my teeth pulled today and I've been doped up on meds and drowsy and I still don't believe I just did that! I love Racing Games and all and it's been impossible for me to find any I like. I rarely Post in this Thread for any Games because most I already own or they don't interest me. :) That one caught my eye though, but again I'm sorry I did that to you man despite how funny it seems. XDDD I needed a laugh though today and I finally got one. I thank you to man and you to Knee because you both seem like really awesome guys on here. +Rep for you for making my night indeed!
IShoot4lolz: Air conflicts Vietnam please +Rep
KneeTheCap: Sent.
alloy627: If you still have RACE: The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion, I'll take it. :) *hugs*
KneeTheCap: Sent
Azrael360: *le snip*

KneeTheCap: Pick another?
Thanks, and don't worry. I prefer to pick a game that I'll play and leave the rest to others who will enjoy them better than me ;)
Momo1991:
Debbie Does Dallas V!

Heheheh!

;)
&#$^$*#^$*#&#*#$&$*#

Dammit, up 1-0 all night, then give up four in the 8th to lose it 4-2.

Come on Nats, you guys are better than this.

Can one of you ninjas tell me what a ninja could possibly want with a free Steam game of Space Chem (plus it's DLC 63 Corvi)?

If you convince me you really want it, it's yours. Word of warning though, the Nats lost and I'm in a bad mood, so convincing me won't me easy. You ninjas will have to use your creative skills instead of your stealth ones on this one. Probably shouldn't have posted in the ninja thread, but didn't really want to start another.
Post edited April 21, 2014 by OldFatGuy
Momo1991:
Sachys: Debbie Does Dallas V!

Heheheh!

;)
I think you were supposed to PM that ;)
Sachys: Debbie Does Dallas V!

Heheheh!

;)
RWarehall: I think you were supposed to PM that ;)
;-p

for those that missed it...

While everyone is considering why Towtruck Sim is placed in the future and hunts for a gift link...let's do a quick round of video ninja, shall we?

As you may or may not know, youtube links that refer to part of the game name are posted.

DO NOT post your guesses here - PM me for a Nope. Guess Again OR Yup, would you like this game?

First link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrcOcKYQX3c
Post edited April 21, 2014 by Momo1991
Azrael360: Thanks for the generosity. May I have "Race: The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion"?
(REP+)

alloy627: HAHAHAHAHAHA I didn't even know I had done that! I'm sorry man! XD *hugs* I got 2 of my teeth pulled today and I've been doped up on meds and drowsy and I still don't believe I just did that! I love Racing Games and all and it's been impossible for me to find any I like. I rarely Post in this Thread for any Games because most I already own or they don't interest me. :) That one caught my eye though, but again I'm sorry I did that to you man despite how funny it seems. XDDD I needed a laugh though today and I finally got one. I thank you to man and you to Knee because you both seem like really awesome guys on here. +Rep for you for making my night indeed!
No problem! It's the ninja thread after all ^_^

The RACE 07 series is quite good. If you enjoy simulation racing games, you will really enjoy this ;)

Cheers! ^_^