It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Grab the broken ones! (or pretend they were broken before..)
The problem with the already broken ones is that little kids with their sticky, grubby little hands are the ones that broke them in the first place and who knows where those fingers have been.
Impaler26: Mhh... cheap chocolate... *drools*

:D
Chocolate....-drools- Not all cheap chocolate tastes good tho.
Post edited April 21, 2014 by MunkiSiren
MunkiSiren: The problem with the already broken ones is that little kids with their sticky, grubby little hands are the ones that broke them in the first place and who knows where those fingers have been.
Well... can't you just pretend the kids were the ones guilty?
Stooner: Well... can't you just pretend the kids were the ones guilty?
Yeah but.... I don't like doing that sort of thing. If I want chocolate that bad I'll buy it.
Stooner: Well... can't you just pretend the kids were the ones guilty?
MunkiSiren: Yeah but.... I don't like doing that sort of thing. If I want chocolate that bad I'll buy it.
Sure! But not for like, half of the price in some places...
I wouldn't do too... but I do think about some times, when every corner I look, I see a pile of hundreds of beautiful (and expensive) eggs...
Stooner: Sure! But not for like, half of the price in some places...
I wouldn't do too... but I do think about some times, when every corner I look, I see a pile of hundreds of beautiful (and expensive) eggs...
Sometimes I look at all the pretty eggs and those kids parents that have a trolly full of them and it makes me want to break all the eggs ever! Just cause those little brats get so spoiled and show no appreciation for it.
Stooner: Sure! But not for like, half of the price in some places...
Sometimes I look at all the pretty eggs and those kids parents that have a trolly full of them and it makes me want to break all the eggs ever! Just cause those little brats get so spoiled and show no appreciation for it.
Never got a game here, but it's always nice when you guys tell about some freebie going on, especially on GOG :)

High five !

I also use www.reddit.com/r/efreebies to know about them, there I got Dead Space among others like GMG freebies.

PS: I don't want games I'm just congratulating this great topic :P
Post edited April 21, 2014 by Dalon
Good morning everybody!
BillyMaysFan59: Good morning everybody!
And afternoon as well :)
truhlik77: And afternoon as well :)
close to midnight here. :D Good to see people representing all around the world.
G'morning Lad
Howdy :)
G'day :)
Gahh stupid internet/gog/impatient me >.>
high rated
I put one in the Take1Give1 thread but i got another copy: who wants to be Kaptain Brawe and point and click his way through A Brawe New World?
Good Afternoon Ninjas!
roelibex: I put one in the Take1Give1 thread but i got another copy: who wants to be Kaptain Brawe and point and click his way through A Brawe New World?
Can I ?
roelibex: I put one in the Take1Give1 thread but i got another copy: who wants to be Kaptain Brawe and point and click his way through A Brawe New World?
I would love to! :D
Edit: crud! First come, first serve! Gratz vladicaris!
Post edited April 21, 2014 by Chippas