It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ki11s0n3: Red Orchestra 2 is free on Steam for 24 hours all you have to do is download it
OldFatGuy: Are you sure you have to download it?

I didn't download it, but it's still showing up in my library. Are you saying if I don't download it, it will disappear when the free period ends?
You don't need to download it fully (if at all). I still have the LFD 2 freebie and I haven't touched it yet. People are saying to be safe, start the download then cancel to make sure.
sulc84: Is it adventure ?
foxworks: interactive movie puzzle adventure game with a horror setting
Than I am interested ;)
high rated
Last up (for the moment): Pharaoh + Cleopatra GOG

*redeemed*
Post edited April 23, 2014 by foxworks
foxworks: Last up (for the moment): Pharaoh + Cleopatra GOG

If you haven't received anything from me this week, please reply if interested!
Me

May I?

May I?!
Thanks for your continuous generosity, mate. Beaten by faster ninjas anyway:)
Post edited April 23, 2014 by wolfsrain
high rated
I have a code for The Witcher GOG if anyone actually wants to add it to their collection.
djdarko: I have a code for The Witcher GOG if anyone actually wants to add it to their collection.
If it is witcher 2 I would like it?
JustSayin: You don't need to download it fully (if at all). I still have the LFD 2 freebie and I haven't touched it yet. People are saying to be safe, start the download then cancel to make sure.
Well then I'll let this be a test, and then we'll all know. I won't even start it and see if it's still available tomorrow.
JustSayin: You don't need to download it fully (if at all). I still have the LFD 2 freebie and I haven't touched it yet. People are saying to be safe, start the download then cancel to make sure.
OldFatGuy: Well then I'll let this be a test, and then we'll all know. I won't even start it and see if it's still available tomorrow.
Taking one for the team.
djdarko: I have a code for The Witcher GOG if anyone actually wants to add it to their collection.
gildor2603: If it is witcher 2 I would like it?
Nope, it's Witcher 1.
gildor2603: If it is witcher 2 I would like it?
djdarko: Nope, it's Witcher 1.
Awesome game. Beat it couple week ago! Thanks for a giveaway!
djdarko: Nope, it's Witcher 1.
gildor2603: Awesome game. Beat it couple week ago! Thanks for a giveaway!
Yeah, I'm slowly working on the game myself.

Anyway, if anyone wants to add it to their collection: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition GOG
gildor2603: Awesome game. Beat it couple week ago! Thanks for a giveaway!
djdarko: Yeah, I'm slowly working on the game myself.

Anyway, if anyone wants to add it to their collection: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition GOG
me :D
djdarko: Yeah, I'm slowly working on the game myself.

GOGuy: me :D
26U5-9W5E-VJXA-T9UJ