It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Venhiem: well life is unfair.
OldFatGuy: Yes it is. Horribly.

Pick one of the games below and it's yours. (NOTE: ONLY open to this specific poster. Sorry, just a spur of the moment, one time thing because he was able to sleep but not get a game and pointed out how unfair life is (I can't sleep but have plenty of games) and it just hit me to do this. Apologies to everyone else if they're offended.

UFO Extraterrestrials Gold
Blades of Time Limited Edition
Insane 2
Hydrophobia Prophecy
Race Injection
Warfare
Gumboy Tournament
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold
Razor2: Hidden Skies
That's awfully generous of you. +1 for giving out to those who are not so lucky in the ninja thread!
I personally liked Blades of Time and Insane 2.. I don't think he can go wrong with those if he likes either genre. Haven't played the others.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by spoderman
any chance i can take Blades of Time Limited Edition off your hands?
spoderman: I personally liked Blades of Time and Insane 2.. I don't think he can go wrong with those if he likes either genre. Haven't played the others.
Thats what I cant decide between...
spoderman: I personally liked Blades of Time and Insane 2.. I don't think he can go wrong with those if he likes either genre. Haven't played the others.
Venhiem: Thats what I cant decide between...
Then take both.

Goodnite folks, OFG is gonna try and sleep. PM sent.
OldFatGuy: Then take both.

sleep good man. gonna try to soon my self ^^
OldFatGuy: Then take both.

Thanks! And nighty night!
FREE Game - FLASHOUT 2 (once greenlit)
Seems like a nice indie game to me.
Where is everyone? I guess it is sleeping time for everybody. Its a bright afternoon here.
Zurvan7: FREE Game - FLASHOUT 2 (once greenlit)
I did'nt even recieve Swipe Cart and Woodle Tree and Way of Life, and the promotion for them has ended. When do you think they'll be sent out?
Post edited April 20, 2014 by Venhiem
Venhiem: Where is everyone? I guess it is sleeping time for everybody. Its a bright afternoon here.
Zurvan7: FREE Game - FLASHOUT 2 (once greenlit)
Venhiem: I did'nt even recieve Swipe Cart and Woodle Tree and Way of Life, and the promotion for them has ended. When do you think they'll be sent out?
Sorry brother I didn't participate in those GA's, so I wouldn't know. I think they will eventually cause they have to send thousands of emails I think...
low rated
Venhiem: Where is everyone? I guess it is sleeping time for everybody. Its a bright afternoon here.

I did'nt even recieve Swipe Cart and Woodle Tree and Way of Life, and the promotion for them has ended. When do you think they'll be sent out?
Zurvan7: Sorry brother I didn't participate in those GA's, so I wouldn't know. I think they will eventually cause they have to send thousands of emails I think...
Yeh thats fine. I just checked and they aren't even greenlit yet.
high rated
I hid two easter eggs (GOG codes for Might and Magic 6-pack and Carmageddon) somewhere in the forum. Let's see if someone can find them.

Happy Easter!
PaterAlf: I hid two easter eggs (GOG codes for Might and Magic 6-pack and Carmageddon) somewhere in the forum. Let's see if someone can find them.

Happy Easter!
What a nice little hunt.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by fablefire
PaterAlf: I hid two easter eggs (GOG codes for Might and Magic 6-pack and Carmageddon) somewhere in the forum. Let's see if someone can find them.

Happy Easter!
Sorry I have to study maybe someone else will get it....
PaterAlf:
Nicely done mate.
Hope it makes someones day! :)