It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DampSquib: Redeemed.
theslitherydeee: I finally looked up what your avatar was. This entire time I thought it was a cartoon of a dog wearing a green shirt, scarf and beret.
Ha ha...it's not great i may change it.....or look for a better pic.
But i did love Equinox back in the day.
grunthos64: poking head in first to yell me what tbey r doing this weekend will get key for dungeon hearts real texas and cryptic sea
team_dota2: Studying unfortunately
pm sending hope all who celebrate it enjoy easter
DampSquib:
genkicolleen: Oh! I've been wanting to try Nox (since we have someone here who sings the praises of the game every time s/he posts *snicker* but the rest of the bundle would have been wasted on me.

These drops have been so very generous! :o +1
I expected so much more from post #70000!
DampSquib: Redeemed.
Sachys: Mind telling us who redeemed it? - I'm a little put off theres no thanks in thread as is common courtesy...
"yeah" ;p
genkicolleen: Oh! I've been wanting to try Nox (since we have someone here who sings the praises of the game every time s/he posts *snicker* but the rest of the bundle would have been wasted on me.

These drops have been so very generous! :o +1
Sachys: I expected so much more from post #70000!
To be honest I think this thread jumped the shark around post #61587.
team_dota2: Studying unfortunately
grunthos64: pm sending hope all who celebrate it enjoy easter
Thank you! You too!
Sachys: Mind telling us who redeemed it? - I'm a little put off theres no thanks in thread as is common courtesy...
Stooner: "yeah" ;p
Err ok.
1st lot Slyfox and then lemuria, both said thank you via PM.

Edit for spelling
Post edited April 19, 2014 by DampSquib
DampSquib:
thankyou! glad to see it wasn't just some lurking scumbags!
DampSquib:
Sachys: thankyou! glad to see it wasn't just some lurking scumbags!
well...

but yeah people are shoved to thank through pm rather then public because they are afraid of getting downrepped.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by lugum
genkicolleen: *snip*
Sachys: I expected so much more from post #70000!
Ahaha~ If I wasn't so tired, I'd edit something witty and entertaining into the most special post #70000, but alas, my wit leaked out of my ear at least three hours ago ;p
Dead Island: Epidemic PC Beta Code Giveaway on gamespot. I can't post links because of reps :X
genkicolleen:
*passes mop, points at health and safety biohazard
high rated
Redeemed.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by DampSquib
high rated
Still have two desura keys for paranormal for whoever wants them >_>
mrcrispy83: Still have two desura keys for paranormal for whoever wants them >_>
It looks like it would be fun. I'd like to try it if its still available.