It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: Thought I saw somebody... a guy in a coat...

Deus Ex GOTY: (GOG)

(gone)
NR but thanks for that!
team_dota2: Indeed. I've finished titan attacks! (100%) and i loved it. I need to get my hands on the other 2!
Do you have Ultratron from Puppy Games? If not, I have a Steam key for you. :)
high rated
Howdy ninjas,

So, I found these Steam codes, and my old brain doesn't work the way it used to, so I don't remember if they're used or not, so I'm gonna list the games here see and if one of them looks interesting enough to spend a minute trying a code to see if it works. But no promises, because I'm just really not sure if they're any good or not. I suspect there's at least one that's good and that there's probably at least one that isn't.

First person to reply saying they'll take a chance on it gets it. But only one chance per person today. If you take a chance and it's not good, sorry, just wasn't your day ninja. If you're not okay with that, don't respond. If any remain untested 24 hours from now (LOL if that happens that must mean these games really, really suck), then one person can try them all if they want.

1) KAMI

2) Little Racers STREET

3) //N.P.P.D.// RUSH

4) Gunman Clive

5) Humanity Asset
Post edited April 16, 2014 by OldFatGuy
Thanks, I'm in for Kami.
OldFatGuy: *snip*
I'll take a chance on Gunman Clive. :)

EDIT: Much appreciated and +rep as always OFG. :)
Post edited April 16, 2014 by stg83
OldFatGuy: Howdy ninjas,
Nice Not interested, but thanks anyway. ^^
First reply gets Runespell: Overture Steam

So, I found these Steam codes, and my old brain doesn't work the way it used to, so I don't remember if they're used or not, so I'm gonna list the games here see and if one of them looks interesting enough to spend a minute trying a code to see if it works. But no promises, because I'm just really not sure if they're any good or not. I suspect there's at least one that's good and that there's probably at least one that isn't.

First person to reply saying they'll take a chance on it gets it. But only one chance per person today. If you take a chance and it's not good, sorry, just wasn't your day ninja. If you're not okay with that, don't respond. If any remain untested 24 hours from now (LOL if that happens that must mean these games really, really suck), then one person can try them all if they want.

1) KAMI

2) Little Racers STREET

3) //N.P.P.D.// RUSH

4) Gunman Clive

5) Humanity Asset
Humanity asset please!
rong44: First reply gets Runespell: Overture Steam
May I?
May i? :)
nvm too late
Post edited April 16, 2014 by Aveweto

1) KAMI

2) Little Racers STREET

3) //N.P.P.D.// RUSH

4) Gunman Clive

5) Humanity Asset
nppd rush still left?

1) KAMI

2) Little Racers STREET

3) //N.P.P.D.// RUSH

4) Gunman Clive

5) Humanity Asset
I will try Little racers
SlyFox: May I?
PM sent
team_dota2: Indeed. I've finished titan attacks! (100%) and i loved it. I need to get my hands on the other 2!
IAmSinistar: Do you have Ultratron from Puppy Games? If not, I have a Steam key for you. :)
They're actually 4 sorry:

- Revenge of the titans (this is the one i 100% finished)
- Ultratron
- Titan attacks
- Droid assault

I'd love ultratron! Time to beat that one aswell! Thanks!