It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ejiki: By the way, Thief Gold is what Sachys meant by exploited keys. Not that I think it's bad, just saying.
BoneCleaver: I'm not sure what you mean but I'm offering the steam version and as far as I know,it was never free
So, did you pay for this? If so, than maybe I completely wrong. Could you tell us then, where did you buy it? Because, you know, steam itself does not sell keys, only gifts.
And, what I definitely know - steam keys for this game was given away for free by Amazon. And this was massively exploited, i.e. people were taking not one key, but a bunch of it.
Again - I'm not trying to blame you. I believe that giving away even free copies - it's good.
Post edited April 15, 2014 by ejiki
Chippas: Having said that, is it really necessary for people to burst off for me posting a key that I find no interest in? What does it matter if i post the link to the page where I found it, or if I post a key to it? The proper answer would be something along the lines of "Thanks, but those keys are avaliable for free at blahblahblah.com".
I'm sure BoneC didn't want to attack you but the keys you sent were mentioned two time in a pretty popular thread so maybe he thought you were exploiting it.

Well if you read ac couple of pages then you'll see that this is the main reason for people arguing/flaming/name calling each other. Some say that it's free anyway and I post them here on gog so people don't have to make a reddit/FB/twitter account and it's not like he/she is asking money for it. So someone asking 10 keys and giving it away to 10 people is the same thing... Also the higher the reps doesn't mean that you'll automatically win anything or get paypal money for it.

On the other hand there are some devs that don't approve this method and revoke the keys. So people who actually want to enjoy the title are punished for a few and this will also result in less and less free stuff. Also if you find a free content why not share the source with everyone so we as a community can benefit from it, instead of posting a key every hour?

These flaming has caused a lot of contributing and friendly members to leave this forum....

@BoneCleaver LOL karma is a bitch xD But I genuinely missed that giveaway because I don't have an amazon account lol.

Oh man you gotta love gog members :D
Post edited April 15, 2014 by Zurvan7
BoneCleaver: I'm not sure what you mean but I'm offering the steam version and as far as I know,it was never free
ejiki: So, did you pay for this? If so, than maybe I completely wrong. Could you tell us then, where did you buy it? Because, you know, steam itself does not sell keys, only gifts.
And, what I definitely know - steam keys for this game was given away for free by Amazon. And this was massively exploited, i.e. people were taking not one key, but a bunch of it.
Again - I'm not trying to blame you. I believe that giving away even free copies - it's good.
I gave away 2 copies so far and this is my third.I bought all the keys from that bastard http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/aE5kQ/h-thief-gold-w-3-cards-still-have-more-copies
BoneCleaver: I gave away 2 copies so far and this is my third.I bought all the keys from that bastard http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/aE5kQ/h-thief-gold-w-3-cards-still-have-more-copies
Well, the one who sold this to you is a bastard indeed.
BoneCleaver: I gave away 2 copies so far and this is my third.I bought all the keys from that bastard http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/aE5kQ/h-thief-gold-w-3-cards-still-have-more-copies
ejiki: Well, the one who sold this to you is a bastard indeed.
Instant karma right there xD
Well, I think you shouldn't feel too bad: you donate a game, someone wants to have that game: everyone's happy. IMO it all boils down to this.
BoneCleaver: Anyone interested in a copy of Thief Gold?(PS:I want to make sure you redeemed it)
This includes everyone ;)
Can I have? :D
hello guys
Post edited April 15, 2014 by qpKillerqp
DProject: Well, I think you shouldn't feel too bad: you donate a game, someone wants to have that game: everyone's happy. IMO it all boils down to this.
Amen to that brother
BoneCleaver: Anyone interested in a copy of Thief Gold?(PS:I want to make sure you redeemed it)
This includes everyone ;)
n00sipher: Can I have? :D
Really sorry but Zurvan7 was faster and got the code
BoneCleaver: Really sorry but Zurvan7 was faster and got the code
Is Thief Gold still available for free in that contest or was I really late?

Cheers.
Crsldmc: Is Thief Gold still available for free in that contest or was I really late?

Cheers.
Don't ask me because to be honest I have no idea there was such a thing...Though I think it's over now
Awwww. Thanks though! :)
Crsldmc: Is Thief Gold still available for free in that contest or was I really late?

Cheers.
BoneCleaver: Don't ask me because to be honest I have no idea there was such a thing...Though I think it's over now
Thanks for the reply though.

Cheers.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post69652
I also missed out the deal :s maybe you can find people who still have it on steamtrades.com. Maybe someone will trade it for cards :s