It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ejiki: Probably not me: http://pbrd.co/1qQVgHv
grunthos64: pasteboard?
Just a little illustration of how much I care about rep.
high rated
Anyone use shinyloot? I got a key that can be redeemed there. I look to give this away but there is a catch. The key is said to be activated there but provides a desura key as well, i have no idea how. Am interested in the desura key, you will get the shinyloot version. I just don't use shinyloot so no reason to waste the key on a fake account. So how is game to do this? :D

Game in question is DARK SCAVENGER
nadenitza: Anyone use shinyloot? I got a key that can be redeemed there. I look to give this away but there is a catch. The key is said to be activated there but provides a desura key as well, i have no idea how. Am interested in the desura key, you will get the shinyloot version. I just don't use shinyloot so no reason to waste the key on a fake account. So how is game to do this? :D

Sure, I suppose. Seems like a fun game
nadenitza: Anyone use shinyloot? I got a key that can be redeemed there. I look to give this away but there is a catch. The key is said to be activated there but provides a desura key as well, i have no idea how. Am interested in the desura key, you will get the shinyloot version. I just don't use shinyloot so no reason to waste the key on a fake account. So how is game to do this? :D

ggf162: Sure, I suppose. Seems like a fun game
PM'd, let me know if there is any desura key to be found, i have no idea where it may be :P

done, thanks for the mutual giveaway :P
Post edited April 12, 2014 by nadenitza
ggf162: Sure, I suppose. Seems like a fun game
nadenitza: PM'd, let me know if there is any desura key to be found, i have no idea where it may be :P

Reminds me of a Indie Royale bundle I had. Got it all on Desura, so I gave away most of the Steam Keys with them as drops. Dungeon Hearts it turns out NEEDED the Steam key with it so now its unplayable lol
nadenitza: PM'd, let me know if there is any desura key to be found, i have no idea where it may be :P

grunthos64: Reminds me of a Indie Royale bundle I had. Got it all on Desura, so I gave away most of the Steam Keys with them as drops. Dungeon Hearts it turns out NEEDED the Steam key with it so now its unplayable lol
haha that sucks! :D

I figured the same tho - if you get a game key/s for multiple digital services why not share the one you are not using with someone who does - win win! :P
high rated
What's up ninjas? OFG finally [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/70000/] some sleep!
Post edited April 12, 2014 by OldFatGuy
Nazis and Dinosaurs? What a weird combo! +1 for the drop and puzzle :D
Ehh. Is this a long thread? Yes it is. Think I'll drop reading through all the pages then.
ChrisIhao: Ehh. Is this a long thread? Yes it is. Think I'll drop reading through all the pages then.
Best to just read the current stuff, unless you feel like going back and giving all those who give out game codes a nice +1. The codes disappear fast!
high rated
dont have a game to gift now but i will give +rep to all of the users in this page :P
Post edited April 12, 2014 by GastonArg
GastonArg: dont have a game to gift now but i will give +rep to all of the users in this page :P
+1 back at'cha :D
ChrisIhao: Ehh. Is this a long thread? Yes it is. Think I'll drop reading through all the pages then.
genkicolleen: Best to just read the current stuff, unless you feel like going back and giving all those who give out game codes a nice +1. The codes disappear fast!
I dont think I will backtrack so much, but will surely rep whenever I see good and helpful comments on these forums, or generous ones obviously. I dont fear the reper.
high rated
Good morning ladies and gents. Hope everyone had a nice weekend ;)

Edit: lol unlike months ago no one seems to answer :p Oh well this thread is now about rep system and trolls where it used to be a fun thread with people talking to each other... *sigh*
Post edited April 13, 2014 by Zurvan7
Zurvan7: Good morning ladies and gents. Hope everyone had a nice weekend ;)

Edit: lol unlike months ago no one seems to answer :p Oh well this thread is now about rep system and trolls where it used to be a fun thread with people talking to each other... *sigh*
G'morning :P