It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I almost never do direct drops, but I suspect this game doesn't merit more effort. ;) Here's a Desura key for the quickest among you:

0E6NE-1GFKM-9BJ*Y-*62OF-3**OI

* = texting shorthand for "you"
IAmSinistar: I almost never do direct drops, but I suspect this game doesn't merit more effort. ;) Here's a Desura key for the quickest among you:

0E6NE-1GFKM-9BJ*Y-*62OF-3**OI

* = texting shorthand for "you"
I got this one. Thanks.
theslitherydeee: I got this one. Thanks.
Glad to see a grateful ninja got it instead of a silent lurker. Have fun! :)
IAmSinistar: Glad to see a grateful ninja got it instead of a silent lurker. Have fun! :)
This! At least now I know who I have to beat up.
IAmSinistar: Glad to see a grateful ninja got it instead of a silent lurker. Have fun! :)
I think some people have started saying thanks through pm so they don't get down rated. Someone did to me the other week anyway.
high rated
SpaceManThe: I think some people have started saying thanks through pm so they don't get down rated. Someone did to me the other week anyway.
Pretty sad state of affairs when we let rep-trolls dictate where and when we post, dontcha think? Hey, despite being pretty damned generous, I've been getting hit for months and months. Yeah, written to support about doing something, anything - turn it off altogether or whatever - cause as soon as you give people something to measure themselves by AND you give others the ability to take it away for no apparent reason then you create unhappiness. BUT here's the thing... when everyone changes their behavior to prevent being attacked, the trolls win.

You can't Schnuff me out, troll ;-p
(If you're reading this, Sorry Schnuff - just making a point and nothing against you at all. I was really sorry to see you go over childish, cowardly behavior by one or a few when so many of us enjoyed having you around. This goes for anyone and everyone that has left over this issue - an issue GOG needs to address.)
high rated
SpaceManThe: I think some people have started saying thanks through pm so they don't get down rated. Someone did to me the other week anyway.
Momo1991: Pretty sad state of affairs when we let rep-trolls dictate where and when we post, dontcha think?
I don't. :P They took one of my stars, let them have my other two, I will not be silenced!

Oh, chips!
Momo1991: Pretty sad state of affairs when we let rep-trolls dictate where and when we post, dontcha think?
tinyE: I don't. :P They took one of my stars, let them have my other two, I will not be silenced!

Oh, chips!
I'm I becoming color blind or did you turn from blue to green :p

Also enjoy the holidays everyone, my two weeks off will end this weekend :(
Post edited April 17, 2014 by Zurvan7
Momo1991: Pretty sad state of affairs when we let rep-trolls dictate where and when we post, dontcha think? Hey, despite being pretty damned generous, I've been getting hit for months and months. Yeah, written to support about doing something, anything - turn it off altogether or whatever - cause as soon as you give people something to measure themselves by AND you give others the ability to take it away for no apparent reason then you create unhappiness. BUT here's the thing... when everyone changes their behavior to prevent being attacked, the trolls win.

You can't Schnuff me out, troll ;-p
(If you're reading this, Sorry Schnuff - just making a point and nothing against you at all. I was really sorry to see you go over childish, cowardly behavior by one or a few when so many of us enjoyed having you around. This goes for anyone and everyone that has left over this issue - an issue GOG needs to address.)
Agreed 100%
Trolls hit me hard and I wish GOG would just get rid of Rep altogether, but until that time, i'll just watch myself sink deeper and deeper.
tinyE: I don't. :P They took one of my stars, let them have my other two, I will not be silenced!

Oh, chips!
Those are Cookies! ;-p

~refrains from linking so that no complains about grandmothers hooking the kiddies on cookie-crack~
high rated
Momo1991: Pretty sad state of affairs when we let rep-trolls dictate where and when we post, dontcha think? Hey, despite being pretty damned generous, I've been getting hit for months and months. Yeah, written to support about doing something, anything - turn it off altogether or whatever - cause as soon as you give people something to measure themselves by AND you give others the ability to take it away for no apparent reason then you create unhappiness. BUT here's the thing... when everyone changes their behavior to prevent being attacked, the trolls win.
I could not agree more we cannot stop expressing ourselves and contributing to the threads because this is exactly what these high and mighty trolls want. Do not give them the satisfaction to dictate where, when and what you can post people, I know its hard and really frustrating sometimes but we should stick around because this community is worth it. I have also written to support about this issue and I think that we should all keep highlighting this problem to them, so what I suggest is instead of waiting for things to change by themselves everyone affected by this should send a ticket to support about it.

If enough people urge GOG to revamp this system by either changing it for the better or doing away with it then I am sure they will definitely do something about it. I hope this convinces some more folks to make their feelings clear about the rep level system to GOG by writing to them, also thank you and +rep to all the generous contributors as always.
Post edited April 17, 2014 by stg83
high rated
Satazius (desura key)

124FD-3F2C4-D732B-A0A67
Heretic777: Satazius (desura key)

124FD-3F2C4-D732B-A0A67
nice one :) Thanks
high rated
Gone.
Post edited April 17, 2014 by DampSquib
Thank you for the drop, DampSquib! +1

By the time I got to it only Defender's quest was left. I did not redeem it.