It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated

Okay, quick one then:

NETHERGATE: RESURRECTION (steamgift)

First person to reply who can prove they have given a NON-exploited* gift on GOG this year.

*no free to get games (such as enclave), no regifts (such as regifted winnings / spares from gifted bundles).

WINNER WILL HAVE TO ADD ME ON STEAM!

Edit: will leave this open 30 mins at least
Post edited April 11, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: * * * * *

Okay, quick one then:

First person to reply who can prove they have given a NON-exploited* gift on GOG this year.

*no free to get games (such as enclave), no regifts (such as regifted winnings / spares from gifted bundles).

I will pass but would love to add you on steam, bored though. We need to get some multiplayer game group going
...guess nobody then?! O__o~

Okay, quick one then:

Already owned but nice drop +1
Sachys: ...guess nobody then?! O__o~
I'd qualify, but I know I wouldn't play the game, so I'd rather leave it for someone who wants it :) +1 all the same!
13 minutes to go... looking hopeless...
Sachys: 13 minutes to go... looking hopeless...
I guess i have given a few games already but the ninjas chose not to reveal themselves
Sachys: 13 minutes to go... looking hopeless...
Still no one?
Sure, why not?
BAH!
high rated
A new beginning final cut

D2264-KK87M-WGP95

Steam
Sachys: BAH!
You and your crazy ass smiley faces. =)
Post edited April 11, 2014 by Antimateria
high rated
Good Night, Ninjas, Hre's a bunch of Steam codes for Postal 1, I think they are all unused:

Y3DAB-P67GV-T5NJR
IRH5I-F6NL3-QBKFJ
203ZA-TCWLI-CEVW6
FFMLP-QGA5I-CXDM9
CKEHM-VND4P-RLCRE
KW46N-3VJXK-9325Q

Enjoy^^
Shiuman: Good Night, Ninjas, Hre's a bunch of Steam codes for Postal 1, I think they are all unused:

Enjoy^^
Thanks.. I took the last one. As known as
KW46N-3VJXK-9325Q

Okay, quick one then:

If this is still available, I'll bite. What do you want as proof?
low rated
Shiuman: Good Night, Ninjas, Hre's a bunch of Steam codes for Postal 1, I think they are all unused:

Y3DAB-P67GV-T5NJR
IRH5I-F6NL3-QBKFJ
203ZA-TCWLI-CEVW6
FFMLP-QGA5I-CXDM9
CKEHM-VND4P-RLCRE
KW46N-3VJXK-9325Q

Enjoy^^
All gone :( too late this time, thanks for sharing! +1