It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks everybody for the drops. NR
high rated
Gone... ..
Post edited April 16, 2014 by DampSquib
DampSquib: The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings.
Apache Longbow.

8NB3-2GCW
BSQ2-72JQ
Both redeemed after barely a minute :P Thanks though(Didn't redeem em)
low rated
Apache Longbow.

8NB3-2GCW
BSQ2-72JQ
BoneCleaver: Both redeemed after barely a minute :P Thanks though(Didn't redeem em)
usually when both are redeemed he would have edited his post.

oh mass derep going on again.
Post edited April 16, 2014 by lugum
Apache Longbow.

8NB3-2GCW
BSQ2-72JQ
Nice Drop ;) +1
lugum: oh mass derep going on again.
Uhm. You're right. Phantom is back. Hope GoG will do something with this soon. Or this may discourage others customers. And that means lower income to their bussiness.
truhlik77: Uhm. You're right. Phantom is back. Hope GoG will do something with this soon. Or this may discourage others customers. And that means lower income to their bussiness.
Couldn't agree more
truhlik77: Uhm. You're right. Phantom is back. Hope GoG will do something with this soon. Or this may discourage others customers. And that means lower income to their bussiness.
lost 8 today so somehow there is a way to go beyond the limit. but i found a post from january 2013 about this very same problem too, so with that going on so long we shouldn't count on it.
high rated
Gone :)
Post edited April 16, 2014 by DampSquib
For all of those hoping gog does something about the downrepping, I've gotta believe that when they unveil their new site it will no longer be a problem.

And if gog would like any suggestions on how to accomplish that, I just happen to have one. Do away with it completely. I realize others may not be so supportive of that idea despite me liking it very much.

As I've said before, I just don't get the reason for it. I never, ever make any sort of judgment whatsoever based on a number under a commenters name. Whatever judgment I make is based solely on the content of the comment, not the reputation number of the commenter.
Post edited April 16, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: For all of those hoping gog does something about the downrepping, I've gotta believe that when they unveil their new site it will no longer be a problem.

And if gog would like any suggestions on how to accomplish that, I just happen to have one. Do away with it completely. I realize others may not be so supportive of that idea despite me liking it very much.

As I've said before, I just don't get the reason for it. I never, ever make any sort of judgment whatsoever based on a number under a commenters name. Whatever judgment I make is based solely on the content of the comment, not the reputation of the commenter.
I agree. I only recently started visiting the site, but I'm already remembering usernames that contribute to the community in a positive way, rep system or no.
Rep systems on forums never work out in my experience.
OldFatGuy: For all of those hoping gog does something about the downrepping, I've gotta believe that when they unveil their new site it will no longer be a problem.

As I've said before, I just don't get the reason for it. I never, ever make any sort of judgment whatsoever based on a number under a commenters name. Whatever judgment I make is based solely on the content of the comment, not the reputation number of the commenter.
New site? I didn't know anything about that.

Yeah I think they should just get rid of it as well, it doesn't do anything but cause arguments about down repping which we could do without. I used to have over 500 almost 600 rep until I got down rep attacked but you don't see me complaining. It doesn't serve a purpose, so yeah getting rid of it all together or just making it so you can only up rep would prolly fix the whole situation.
Post edited April 16, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
Okay ninjas, I've finally accounted for every game in that bundle but one. Again, I have no idea if I gave it away already or not, as I said I had totally forgotten I had this bundle. And yes, one of the original 5 above was a bad code, one I had apparently given away. So it's ENTIRELY POSSIBLE this code is no good, but...

if anyone wants to take a flyer on this game, the first person to ask for it BY NAME will get the maybe good, maybe not code.

CLAIMED. PM SENT. Apparently it was good. Enjoy!
Post edited April 16, 2014 by OldFatGuy
low rated
OldFatGuy: Okay ninjas, I've finally accounted for every game in that bundle but one. Again, I have no idea if I gave it away already or not, as I said I had totally forgotten I had this bundle. And yes, one of the original 5 above was a bad code, one I had apparently given away. So it's ENTIRELY POSSIBLE this code is no good, but...

if anyone wants to take a flyer on this game, the first person to ask for it BY NAME will get the maybe good, maybe not code.
Probably Archery ?

code worked, cheers.
Post edited April 16, 2014 by lugum