It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grunthos64: Ok here is a damn easy question for a game:

What other game makes you think of Unepic since it has a similar homage going on
SlyFox: Savant - Ascent
why they low repping ya? That sucks

Got one more game left to give away........guess it. Process of elimination, not like its some apple drink and orange juice kind of thing
low rated
Zurvan7: Plus one user can't downrep a post.
Thespian*: He could, using multiple accounts. ;)

It seems a terrible waste of time and effort to me, but Humans are highly illogical, after all... :P
I agree, then again downrepping continually every day is a gigantic waste of time too
Zurvan7: I actually saw some spammer/false ad/phishing scammer couple of days ago. I don't think they are the one trolling, the just want easy ad money or fool someone to click their links. Plus one user can't downrep a post. I think some old conservative gog members are angry that they are getting slower by the day in the ninja thread xD
SlyFox: One user can downrep multiple time if someone create multiple account and has access to a network of computers + bots.
But what you say is also possible
Maybe they need to retire due to old age now :P
haha be careful about what you say :p I think gog has the most mature (or oldest) members than any other gaming forum. Most of them just want to relive their childhood memories or have an early midlife crisis (I know I am :D)

It seems a terrible waste of time and effort to me, but Humans are highly illogical, after all... :P
SlyFox: I agree, then again downrepping continually every day is a gigantic waste of time too
I should have said: "Downrepping half of the forum seems...", as that's I meant. ;)
low rated
grunthos64: why they low repping ya? That sucks

Got one more game left to give away........guess it. Process of elimination, not like its some apple drink and orange juice kind of thing
Who knows why
Savant - Ascent ?

Syder Arcade ?

Savant ascent?
Zurvan7: Plus one user can't downrep a post.

Did no one say to say hello when you come bursting in the the ninja thread? xD 'ola amigo'
But yeah it's indeed a waste of time. I think they have some kind of bully mentality in them...

SlyFox: Who knows why
Savant - Ascent ?
nope

just a fruity day huh? Might as well go down to a game place like the ones that were everywhere in the early 80s
Savant - Ascent ?
grunthos64: nope

just a fruity day huh? Might as well go down to a game place like the ones that were everywhere in the early 80s
Syder arcade!

DrakkOverloard: Syder Arcade ?
Yes

PM incoming
Zurvan7: I actually saw some spammer/false ad/phishing scammer couple of days ago (there is even one on that wishlist link I posted). I don't think they are the one trolling, the just want easy ad money or fool someone to click their links. Plus one user can't downrep a post. I think some old conservative gog members are angry that they are getting slower by the day in the ninja thread xD
Yep, that is what seems more likely as Sachys also replied to my post and explained in his own unique way a similar assessment of the cause for this on page 3488 post# 69279. I'd post the direct link but as you know can't do that anymore.
low rated
Zurvan7: haha be careful about what you say :p I think gog has the most mature (or oldest) members than any other gaming forum. Most of them just want to relive their childhood memories or have an early midlife crisis (I know I am :D)
I'm not saying anything against older members, just the senile one that take their anger on us.
Got one last game to give, going to do a new thread for that trying it out. Check it out
low rated
Savant - Ascent ?
grunthos64: nope

In here, it seems to be a fruity day every day.