It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: I think is Type: Rider, but I'm not sure why... ;p
grunthos64: yep you won
I am sooo smart!
(thanks!)
Post edited April 11, 2014 by Stooner
Someone keeps downrepping people :(
Ok here is a damn easy question for a game:

What other game makes you think of Unepic since it has a similar homage going on
Knights & merchants steam key INBOUND!

Q4XVX-5PRQB-

FIND THE 5 MISSINGS CHARACTERS! I wonder where they are... Do you like my forum avatar?
grunthos64: Ok here is a damn easy question for a game:

What other game makes you think of Unepic since it has a similar homage going on
I forgot i already won kingdom rush! Disregard my reply! I'm so silly
Post edited April 11, 2014 by The_maestro27
low rated

Knights of Pen and Paper? xD last try
Post edited April 11, 2014 by BoneCleaver
low rated

Savant - Ascent
Post edited April 11, 2014 by SlyFox
The_maestro27: Someone keeps downrepping people :(
Here is the site feature that you still can vote for. Ninjas please vote for the future if you still haven't :)
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/add_report_button_spoiler_tags_and_perpanent_rep

Kingdom rush?
Zurvan7: Here is the site feature that you still can vote for. Ninjas please vote for the future if you still haven't :)
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/add_report_button_spoiler_tags_and_perpanent_rep
I think this hasn't been implemented yet because the forum support can't seem to nail how to setup the perpanent positive rep system ;). Have voted on this since a long time ago, thanks for creating the wishlist and bringing to it to attention again.

BoneCleaver: Knights of Pen and Paper? xD last try
Yep PM Incoming
Zurvan7: Here is the site feature that you still can vote for. Ninjas please vote for the future if you still haven't :)
stg83: I think this hasn't been implemented yet because the forum support can't seem to nail how to setup the perpanent positive rep system ;). Have voted on this since a long time ago, thanks for creating the wishlist and bringing to it to attention again.
haha yeah the spelling always makes me laugh xD can't do anything about m and p being so close together on my keyboard. But we really need some small changes in the forums. (although I think anti spam and security is gog's no1 priority)
low rated
stg83: I think this hasn't been implemented yet because the forum support can't seem to nail how to setup the perpanent positive rep system ;). Have voted on this since a long time ago, thanks for creating the wishlist and bringing to it to attention again.
Zurvan7: haha yeah the spelling always makes me laugh xD can't do anything about m and p being so close together on my keyboard. But we really need some small changes in the forums. (although I think anti spam and security is gog's no1 priority)
Now that you mention it, I see less spam in the general forum.
Maybe that guy is getting revenge by downrepping now that he can't spam anymore
Zurvan7: haha yeah the spelling always makes me laugh xD can't do anything about m and p being so close together on my keyboard. But we really need some small changes in the forums. (although I think anti spam and security is gog's no1 priority)
SlyFox: Now that you mention it, I see less spam in the general forum.
I actually saw some spammer/false ad/phishing scammer couple of days ago (there is even one on that wishlist link I posted). I don't think they are the one trolling, the just want easy ad money or fool someone to click their links. Plus one user can't downrep a post. I think some old conservative gog members are angry that they are getting slower by the day in the ninja thread xD
Post edited April 11, 2014 by Zurvan7
low rated
SlyFox: Now that you mention it, I see less spam in the general forum.
Zurvan7: I actually saw some spammer/false ad/phishing scammer couple of days ago. I don't think they are the one trolling, the just want easy ad money or fool someone to click their links. Plus one user can't downrep a post. I think some old conservative gog members are angry that they are getting slower by the day in the ninja thread xD
One user can downrep multiple time if someone create multiple account and has access to a network of computers + bots.
But what you say is also possible
Maybe they need to retire due to old age now :P
Post edited April 11, 2014 by SlyFox
Zurvan7: Plus one user can't downrep a post.
He could, using multiple accounts. ;)

It seems a terrible waste of time and effort to me, but Humans are highly illogical, after all... :P