It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OldFatGuy: Howdy ninjas,

So, I found these Steam codes, and my old brain doesn't work the way it used to, so I don't remember if they're used or not, so I'm gonna list the games here see and if one of them looks interesting enough to spend a minute trying a code to see if it works. But no promises, because I'm just really not sure if they're any good or not. I suspect there's at least one that's good and that there's probably at least one that isn't.

First person to reply saying they'll take a chance on it gets it. But only one chance per person today. If you take a chance and it's not good, sorry, just wasn't your day ninja. If you're not okay with that, don't respond. If any remain untested 24 hours from now (LOL if that happens that must mean these games really, really suck), then one person can try them all if they want.

1) KAMI

2) Little Racers STREET

3) //N.P.P.D.// RUSH

4) Gunman Clive

5) Humanity Asset
Kami please, if it isnt taken yet :P
team_dota2: They're actually 4 sorry:

- Revenge of the titans (this is the one i 100% finished)
- Ultratron
- Titan attacks
- Droid assault

I'd love ultratron! Time to beat that one aswell! Thanks!
Yes, those are the ones I have. All are good.

Check your PMs for the Ultratron key. :)
All codes sent, have no clue if any of them were any good or not.

My apologies if they weren't, I just wasn't sure at all, and TBH didn't remember I had them.
OldFatGuy: All codes sent, have no clue if any of them were any good or not.

My apologies if they weren't, I just wasn't sure at all, and TBH didn't remember I had them.
Little Racer worked. Thank you again. +1
I remember playing the demo of Revenge of the titans, the presentation is outstanding and I recall it's really really hard. did you have a hard time with it?
high rated
How's about a Gun Monkeys (Steam) key. Any takers?
I'd like gun monkies please
JellyBeam: I remember playing the demo of Revenge of the titans, the presentation is outstanding and I recall it's really really hard. did you have a hard time with it?
Half way through the game it gets a lot harder and it will require you to try the same level a couple times and test new strategies. If something fails, everything falls down.

Super fun and simple game!
high rated
JellyBeam: I'd like gun monkies please
Check your PMs.

How about a Master Reboot (Steam) key now?
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs.

I will take it
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs.

damn too slow :(
IAmSinistar: How about a Master Reboot (Steam) key now?
gildor2603: I will take it
Sorry, I prefer folks to get an even chance, and you seem to have just gotten a game here. So this is still open for someone who hasn't hit it lucky yet today. :)
IAmSinistar: Sorry, I prefer folks to get an even chance, and you seem to have just gotten a game here. So this is still open for someone who hasn't hit it lucky yet today. :)
Im i legit? :P
IAmSinistar: Sorry, I prefer folks to get an even chance, and you seem to have just gotten a game here. So this is still open for someone who hasn't hit it lucky yet today. :)
I wouldn't mind but i would only be fair if BoneCleaver got it :D
Ok I understand. Thank you for giveaway anyway!!! +1