It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Laulajatar: A-Train 8 (steam key) for the fastest ninja to reply with a pic of a train :D
grunthos64: hope this counts
Thomas! Close enough. PM on it's way.

I'm a bit slow at replying. Portable browser is lagging as hell.
^^ Good day to you and all the givers and takers (they seem to be the same people every day anyway xD)
Also this song will cheer you up ;)
Coldplay- Clocks
Anyone want to play Astro Emporia on Desura?
grunthos64: hope this counts
Laulajatar: Thomas! Close enough. PM on it's way.

ya I hate those, I get on a computer asap wherever i am
Zurvan7: ^^ Good day to you and all the givers and takers (they seem to be the same people every day anyway xD)
Coldplay- Clocks
Coldplay <3
Ok here is the next drop:

What words come to mind when see the Knight Rider car KITT using a computer to write out a report.
low rated
grunthos64: Ok here is the next drop:

What words come to mind when see the Knight Rider car KITT using a computer to write out a report.
artificial intelligence?Technology? lolwut xD
Laulajatar: Thomas! Close enough. PM on it's way.

grunthos64: ya I hate those, I get on a computer asap wherever i am
It's on a computer, but the browser I'm using is on an usb drive :p USB 2.0. Horrible.

SOmething related to shivah or syder arcade? :P

BoneCleaver: artificial intelligence?Technology? lolwut xD
Remember I am looking for something that is also the title of a game in the current humble bundle
low rated

I think is Type: Rider, but I'm not sure why... ;p
Zurvan7: ^^ Good day to you and all the givers and takers (they seem to be the same people every day anyway xD)
Coldplay- Clocks
Indeed one of the all time classic Coldplay songs, got me to listen to their other stuff as well. :)

EDIT for tidbit: The song was also featured in the movie Confidence (2003) where I first heard it, an underrated movie.
Post edited April 11, 2014 by stg83
low rated
BoneCleaver: artificial intelligence?Technology? lolwut xD
grunthos64: Remember I am looking for something that is also the title of a game in the current humble bundle
xD damnit
Post edited April 11, 2014 by BoneCleaver

Stooner: I think is Type: Rider, but I'm not sure why... ;p
yep you won
Coldplay- Clocks
BoneCleaver: Coldplay <3
One of the few bands that I actually still listen to (even if the songs are 14+ years old). Always nice to hear some good sounds seeing today's main stream music is garbage :p