It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Really? No one guesses Ravensword? I don't want it, I already have it on steam.

But I wonder, how do the android games work? I just got my first android phone. How do you install those?
Cmon guys, that has to be the easiest giveaway question I've seen yet.. and so many people are getting it wrong ;)
Laulajatar: Really? No one guesses Ravensword? I don't want it, I already have it on steam.

But I wonder, how do the android games work? I just got my first android phone. How do you install those?
well someone will get it now lol

Just install the Humble Bundle app from Google Play Store or from humble bundle site on your device if its Amazon or something, make sure to have your settings accept third party apps. Keeps track of all the apps you buy on humble bundle
Laulajatar: Really? No one guesses Ravensword? I don't want it, I already have it on steam.

grunthos64: well someone will get it now lol

Just install the Humble Bundle app from Google Play Store or from humble bundle site on your device if its Amazon or something, make sure to have your settings accept third party apps. Keeps track of all the apps you buy on humble bundle
Ravensword

Z3r0x3: Ravensword
PM on its way

I was going to say I am going to make the future game drop questions harder....but don't know now
grunthos64: I was going to say I am going to make the future game drop questions harder....but don't know now
You can make it harder, but you never make it funnier than this answers above) By the way, thank you and +1 for giveaway!

I would have thought someone would have guessed it right away! It's on the Humble Bundle page after all..
I once tried a "harder" question, but... I gave up! ;)

Thank you very much for the explanation (And the drop)!
high rated
Here is an easier question:

What would you call someone that had answers like that but also was a prodigy at something like counting high or the piano?
grunthos64: Here is an easier question:

What would you call someone that had answers like that but also was a prodigy at something like counting high or the piano?
Savant?

A.Ryan: Savant?
YES!

Would you like the key to that game Mr. Ryan?

A monkey from NASA?
A.Ryan: Savant?
grunthos64: YES!

Would you like the key to that game Mr. Ryan?
Yeah i rlly apreciate it! the game looks frenetic!

Downloading! Thanks a lot! +rep!
Post edited April 11, 2014 by A.Ryan

Wunderkind?
Ok will hold off for a bit now give others a chance. Got four more keys left to go

Edit: Sorry three left, gave someone a game in the non gog gifting thread
Post edited April 11, 2014 by grunthos64

Very nice giveaway! +1