It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good Morrow all
Sachys: Little note for those suffering derepidemic right now - screencap the low rated posts - In a few weeks I'll be doing a small giveaway for those affected.
It will be like liveaid... except without bob geldof or prince charles... or live music and millions raised for charity... but y'know... might be worth a fettle!
So I should get ready for, "Steam is the greatest thing of all time" posts?
grunthos64: Decided to leave too late it looks like. I will go back to lurking but......happy negative day me!!!!!! I am now a real noob, random fuckers who down repped me I hope you are happy. Have some goddamned balls and respond or are you too chicken shit huh?
Please don't get mad but, seeing "high rated" coupled with your -1 rep (at the time of this post) makes me chuckle.
Post edited April 15, 2014 by JustSayin
JustSayin:
EH?
JustSayin:
Sachys: EH?
So people can get down repped to the negatives to enter your giveaway.

ETA: I see where the confusion came from. I didn't mean you would be making those threads. Sorry about that.
Post edited April 15, 2014 by JustSayin
Sachys: EH?
JustSayin: So people can get down repped to the negatives to enter your giveaway.

ETA: I see where the confusion came from. I didn't mean you would be making those threads. Sorry about that.
I still don't have a fucking clue what you're on about bud!
Sachys: I still don't have a fucking clue what you're on about bud!
I think he means that since you are planning on having a giveaway for the negative rep afflicted, other folks with higher rep numbers would now wanna get low rated posts to be eligible for it. They can do that by trolling and promoting Steam on a GOG forum for one, but based on my experience all you have to do is just say the magic words to get down repped here which are:

Thank You
Post edited April 15, 2014 by stg83
Sachys: I still don't have a fucking clue what you're on about bud!
stg83: I think he means that since you are planning on having a giveaway for the negative rep afflicted, other folks with higher rep numbers would now wanna get low rated posts to be eligible for it. They can do that by trolling and promoting Steam on a GOG forum for one, but based on my experience all you have to do is just say the magic words to get down repped here which are:

Thank You
I doubt it... I think "Jus sayin" was trolling hence I didnt recieve a proper reply.
Post edited April 15, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: Little note for those suffering derepidemic right now - screencap the low rated posts - In a few weeks I'll be doing a small giveaway for those affected.
It will be like liveaid... except without bob geldof or prince charles... or live music and millions raised for charity... but y'know... might be worth a fettle!
And I'm sure it will be well appreciated among the derepped. I would like to say thank you and +1. Good luck with the giveaway.
high rated
First reply gets Xotic Complete Steam
rong44: First reply gets Xotic Complete Steam
Reply! Thanks :)

Edit: Thanks again!
Post edited April 15, 2014 by A.Ryan
A.Ryan: Reply! Thanks :)
PM sent
may I have it thanx
guess i better be quicker
Post edited April 15, 2014 by firetim
high rated
Trash :/ Karma time!

Wizard Wars Alpha code is:

5D#J#-EIYC0-6XF30

Q46F?-?TAPF-QEDKR

Men of war: Red tide

K4WN2-MAJI#-QZ#DI

PID
0395N-6LH7Z-?2LM?

# = Same Number (Not for all drops)

? = Same Letter (Not for all drops)

I hope have better games for the next drops :/
Hey A. Rand, er Ryan - I'm glad I clicked on this thread when I did because while I have no desire to redeem any of those codes, I couldn't help but feel compelled to say thank you kindly!

+1 ;)
A.Ryan: PID
0395N-6LH7Z-?2LM?
Was hoping to get this one, but someone (not surprisingly) beat me to it. For those with curious minds, the missing letter was 'K'. :D

+1 for the drops, and thank you very much on the behalf of those who claimed the codes~
Post edited April 16, 2014 by genkicolleen