It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
OldFatGuy: Okay ninjas, if your birthday is April 12, 1996 or later, DO NOT ASK FOR THIS GAME.

The first ninja whose birthday comes before that date and asks for this by name gets it.
Interested in afterfall insanity
Post edited April 11, 2014 by Spartan717
OldFatGuy: Okay ninjas, if your birthday is April 12, 1996 or later, DO NOT ASK FOR THIS GAME.

The first ninja whose birthday comes before that date and asks for this by name gets it.
NVM! XD
Post edited April 11, 2014 by alloy627
high rated

Spartan717: Interested in afterfall insanity
PM Sent.

Sorry to the poster above, but it did stipulate you had to ask for it by name, and since this one did, s/he got the PM.

alloy627: Yeah, I'm getting old. :)
My son is getting old too.

But not fat.
Post edited April 11, 2014 by OldFatGuy
high rated
Spartan717: Interested in afterfall insanity
OldFatGuy: PM Sent.

Sorry to the poster above, but it did stipulate you had to ask for it by name, and since this one did, s/he got the PM.

alloy627: NVM! XD
OldFatGuy: LOL, my son was born years before that.....

yeah, he's getting old too.

But not fat.
XDDDD It's okay. Your not fat at all. I call it baby fat that has to burn off when i hear people talk about it. :) *hugs*
Post edited April 11, 2014 by alloy627
Just got a Zafehouse: Diaries Steam key. Unsure if it working, but I hope someone interested in this game help will me to check it. So, I'll pass this key to the first reply to this post.
ejiki: Just got a Zafehouse: Diaries Steam key. Unsure if it working, but I hope someone interested in this game help will me to check it. So, I'll pass this key to the first reply to this post.
Me ?

Someone interested in Arma II ?
Post edited April 11, 2014 by sulc84
ejiki: Just got a Zafehouse: Diaries Steam key. Unsure if it working, but I hope someone interested in this game help will me to check it. So, I'll pass this key to the first reply to this post.
I'd like to have it ;)
sulc84: Me ?
PM sent
sulc84: Me ?

Someone interested in Arma II ?
sure arma sounds cool

HOLY SHIT I need to do a big giveaway or something down the line, neg modders torpedoed me last night wow
Post edited April 11, 2014 by grunthos64
Momo1991: *snip*
Very well said Momo, I wish there was a way to sticky your post in the thread so people can see it on every page. Even before you posted I went back a few pages and found a low rated post of yours and it was just very sad to see, me I am used to this nonsense but seeing a harmless post of yours being down repped really bothered me. It seems like you got caught in the crossfire of mass down repping by the trolls.I did my part to undo the damage and hopefully a few others will do the same. Even if you hadn't given away over 500 games (still pretty astonishing and amazingly generous BTW) it wouldn't have made any difference because you are one of the genuinely nicest people I have had the pleasure to know here on GOG.

The age old advise of "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all" that you reiterated, we all could benefit from especially on the internet. But unfortunately the anonymity gives some people an excuse to be hateful and complete tools without any real consequences. Anyone can be confrontational on the internet because they can hide behind an avatar and yet here we see a new level of cowardice where while being totally anonymous they can still pass judgement on others by clicking a red button. Instead of being directly confronted, my name has been referenced and brought up a few times by some as an example of people responsible for ruining this community. I won't name any names because I said earlier that I won't bring it up again but just wanted to illustrate a point with an example.

It seems like this post has devolved into another rant when all I wanted to say is that most people being nice and generous to each other in this community is what really attracted me to be active here in the first place, and I really feel that goglodytes are more then just random strangers. So please don't let this ever get to you and keep being your wonderful self because if you ever decide to leave here than it would make a lot of people including myself really sad. We would all dearly miss you Momo, so please continue gracing us with your joyful and kindred spirit on this forum. :)
high rated
not sure how Spartan717 keeps getting keys

giving away in take one give one keys gotten from here (redshirt) and getting multiple keys for the same game (adventures of shuggy).

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post65893
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post534

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post66848
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post66251

this is why I stopped giving away keys .. a few screwing over others just to collect keys and never play them thorughly
Post edited April 11, 2014 by buckstone
A good way to avoid that is by making a giveaway where people who won in the past 12 hours are excluded.
Yeah, addiction + greed + no self control are a mixture that smells badly after a while.... thx for bringing this up, buckstone.
morning
Morn/evein/
all