It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, no one???

Okay, OFG is gonna try and get some much, much, much needed sleep.

I'll come back and gift if to the first responder, in order, to follow the instructions.

Good night... err morning ninjas.
Good morning and a blessed sleep for you ;)
OldFatGuy: Well, no one???

Okay, OFG is gonna try and get some much, much, much needed sleep.

I'll come back and gift if to the first responder, in order, to follow the instructions.

Good night... err morning ninjas.
I really want 3079 -- Block Action RPG
Morning all
grunthos64: Morning all
Morning
mornin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7kJRGPgvRQ
Post edited April 10, 2014 by Elrinda
legomaster: I really want 3079 -- Block Action RPG
PM Sent.

My kingdom for some sleep........

When I went to get the link for my next one at Steam, it made me enter my birthday, which of course means it was rated M, which brings up a sticky question here I suppose.

I guess it's safe to assume some of you fast and agile ninjas are under the age of 18, which means I guess M games are no-no to do here?

Just gonna post this question for thought, close my eyes again and pray for sleep...

What should one do with M rated game codes they're not interested in??? Are giveaways out of the question or is there some way one should do it or is it laissez-faire and let the moralists argue about it's rightness or wrongness??

Funny thing is I may have already given an M code away, and possibly to a minor. If I did, I assume I've broken a law???

All of this is way too much for me to think about it my sleep depraved state, so gonna post here, go pray at the sleep god's temple again, and see if anyone offers any feedback on this dilemma.
legomaster: I really want 3079 -- Block Action RPG
OldFatGuy: PM Sent.

My kingdom for some sleep........

When I went to get the link for my next one at Steam, it made me enter my birthday, which of course means it was rated M, which brings up a sticky question here I suppose.

I guess it's safe to assume some of you fast and agile ninjas are under the age of 18, which means I guess M games are no-no to do here?

Just gonna post this question for thought, close my eyes again and pray for sleep...

What should one do with M rated game codes they're not interested in??? Are giveaways out of the question or is there some way one should do it or is it laissez-faire and let the moralists argue about it's rightness or wrongness??

Funny thing is I may have already given an M code away, and possibly to a minor. If I did, I assume I've broken a law???

All of this is way too much for me to think about it my sleep depraved state, so gonna post here, go pray at the sleep god's temple again, and see if anyone offers any feedback on this dilemma.
ty +1
OldFatGuy: *snip*
I don't know about the rest of the folks but unlike Bryan Adams I'm not 18 anymore. I'd say let the moralists argue about right and wrong as there are probably far worse things corrupting the youth then video games out there. ;)
OldFatGuy:
If you were to do a GA, you could easily do two things to cover yourself:

1) ask those entering to provide their birthdate and declare that they're of the legal age for such a product in their country of residence.
2) as a part of the GA, add some kind of age based question (perhaps regarding memories from a certain era). that should put off a good amount of those too young.
Sachys: 2) as a part of the GA, add some kind of age based question (perhaps regarding memories from a certain era). that should put off a good amount of those too young.
As well as those of us old enough, but with an awful memory. :D
Post edited April 10, 2014 by Thespian*
*In Todd Rungren voice* Hello, it's meeee.... lol. Good morning/afternoon ninjas :)
Thespian*: As well as those of us old enough, but with an awful memory. :D
Or people would just cheat and use the internet, the primary excuse for youngsters for not retaining any knowledge these days. :)
Post edited April 10, 2014 by stg83
Exactly! ...what were we on about again?
Sachys: Exactly! ...what were we on about again?
We were discussing how Something/Anything by Todd Rundgren is one of the greatest double albums ever.