It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here is a pic of Hardy as Max.
Attachments:
max.jpg (196 Kb)
tinyE: Here is a pic of Hardy as Max.
Hair makes it look like its before the first one
tinyE: With Charlize Theron. I think they finished principle photography.
Yep, I actually only recently watch Mad Max 1&2 for the first time this year and really liked The Road Warrior. But I haven't seen Mad Max 3 yet. So hopefully George Miller can recapture the magic of the originals and give us something awesome with Fury Road.
grunthos64: A holocaust movie if out always wins. Only one i thought was deserving was return of the kng
Yeah, that is usually the case but once in a while the right one wins. The Return of the King deserved every award it got.
Post edited April 09, 2014 by stg83
Velvet Assassin (Steam)

AJ*AR4BXH**YRIJ29X

* = press the delete key ;P
tinyE: genkicolleen this is absolutely none of my business but where did you get all of these?
It's a bundle that was randomly gifted to me so that I could have ONE game out of it! S/he said to pass the other codes along, so that is what I've been doing! I have one game left, and will post it either later tonight or tomorrow morning.
high rated
I have a steam gift of the Action Indie Pack http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2574/

If someone who would want these games would like it, then first to reply gets it.

Edit: PM sent
Post edited April 09, 2014 by mabrookes
low rated
mabrookes: I have a steam gift of the Action Indie Pack http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2574/

If someone who would want these games would like it, then first to reply gets it.
high rated
Final one for now, going to get something to eat and watch something (instead of sleeping)

No Time to Explain (Steam)
low rated
mabrookes: Final one for now, going to get something to eat and watch something (instead of sleeping)

I'd like it.
mabrookes: Final one for now, going to get something to eat and watch something (instead of sleeping)

I'd like to give it a try.
Spartan717: I'd like it.
PM sent

tAnt0: I'd like to give it a try.
Check your PM as well
tAnt0: I'd like to give it a try.
mabrookes: Check your PM as well
Got it, thanks :)
Gooooooooood mooooooooooooorning folks!
high rated
HHR5I-

Okay ninjas, first person to post

"I really want __________" (Fill in the blank with the name of this game)

gets it.

And be quick, cause it's 3:57AM, and OFG is dying for some sleep....
Post edited April 11, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: Okay ninjas, first person to post

"I really want ------------------" (Fill in the blank with the name of this game)

gets it.

And be quick, cause it's 3:57AM, and OFG is dying for some sleep....
Post edited April 10, 2014 by Elrinda