It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OldFatGuy: I am very sorry, damnit I feel like dog poop. Well, I haven't slept in over two complete nights and feel like dog poop.
*beats with stick of happy-slumber-making
lugum: Looks very interesting to me.
OldFatGuy: Oh shit, I clicked on the little gray button showing someone had replied to me, and it directed me to BoneCleaver's post, so I read it, and PMed the code to him. I didn't even see that you had beaten him to it.

I am so sorry, may I PM you a list of other games to see if there's one on there that you would like instead???

I am very sorry, damnit I feel like dog poop. Well, I haven't slept in over two complete nights and feel like dog poop anyway, but now I really feel bad. I hope I have another one you'll like. I'll PM you in a few minutes after I type the list up.
I won't redeem the key,give it to lugum :)
A.Ryan: Late Karma Time!

Who interesed in Broken Sword 2 from the last bundle?

For my silent ninjas:

?agicka Wizard Wars:

3I59A-3595?-99XRJ

( I have a spare copy of Wizard Wars if someone are interested)
BoneCleaver: Magicka Wizard Wars is already redeemed(Thanks anyways)
For u? o for silent ninja? i have a spare copy if u wanna.
BoneCleaver: Magicka Wizard Wars is already redeemed(Thanks anyways)
A.Ryan: For u? o for silent ninja? i have a spare copy if u wanna.
Silent ninjas as always :P ...Anyways a key would be great!Thanks
A.Ryan: For u? o for silent ninja? i have a spare copy if u wanna.
BoneCleaver: Silent ninjas as always :P ...Anyways a key would be great!Thanks
Sent!
OldFatGuy: I am very sorry, damnit I feel like dog poop. Well, I haven't slept in over two complete nights and feel like dog poop anyway, but now I really feel bad. I hope I have another one you'll like. I'll PM you in a few minutes after I type the list up.
I think you should consider getting some medication to help you sleep, staying up for more then 48 hours is not healthy at all. It seems like something is really stressing you out and subconsciously preventing you from getting a good night's sleep. Try to relax by listening to some classical music or whatever makes you feel at ease and helps clear your mind. I just hope you are able to get a good rest and sleep to feel better soon.

OldFatGuy: I am very sorry, damnit I feel like dog poop. Well, I haven't slept in over two complete nights and feel like dog poop.
Sachys: *beats with stick of happy-slumber-making
That only works in Looney Tunes. :P
Post edited April 11, 2014 by stg83
high rated
The game title reveals in which order you have to enter the key:

[url=http://s1.directupload.net/images/140411/6roqt4zm.jpg]Underworld +[url=http://s7.directupload.net/images/140411/ovnmdyic.jpg]2
Thank you very much I found the correct order, always wanted to try this highly regarded series from the beginning, +1. :)
Post edited April 11, 2014 by stg83
Alright went ahead and got the full bundle on humble bundle just to get shivah on android!

Gifting out most of the steam keys.......

First one to tell me what game talks about a bird weapon and they can have it
grunthos64: Alright went ahead and got the full bundle on humble bundle just to get shivah on android!

angry bird?
grunthos64: Alright went ahead and got the full bundle on humble bundle just to get shivah on android!

Angry Birds?

Type rider?
Post edited April 11, 2014 by Spartan717
Look at the game names on there.....on the current bundle
LMAO from the replys :D
grunthos64: Look at the game names on there.....on the current bundle
angry bird is in kingdom rush?