It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: Good morning (or afternoon, or evening) folks!

I was very kindly gifted a bundle as an act of random kindness, and to repay that kindness, I'm giving away keys for the games I can't use. A couple have already been given out, and the rest are for you Ninjas out there!

First up is Gettysburg (Steam)

Who wants it?
for me plis
genkicolleen: First up is Gettysburg (Steam)
SirMoonKnight: for me plis
Sent~! I hope you enjoy it! :D

Keep an eye out for more codes later! Gotta keep y'all on your toes, ya know *grin*
SirMoonKnight: for me plis
genkicolleen: Sent~! I hope you enjoy it! :D

Keep an eye out for more codes later! Gotta keep y'all on your toes, ya know *grin*
I loved this game! It was such a cool mechanic and I was in a major Civil War "thing" right around the time it came out so it was even better. Remember to use your Generals!
Next we have Street Racing Syndicate. Anyone like racing games?
genkicolleen: Next we have Street Racing Syndicate. Anyone like racing games?
I do, is it Steam?
genkicolleen: Next we have Street Racing Syndicate. Anyone like racing games?
tinyE: I do, is it Steam?
Actually, I forgot to mention that this one is GamersGate! Would you still like it?
tinyE: I do, is it Steam?
genkicolleen: Actually, I forgot to mention that this one is GamersGate! Would you still like it?
Yes I'd love it. I don't have Steam but I just opened up a GG account last night. I got it for one game but I might as well use it for something else. :D The racing game they give away when you join kind of sucks....you can't race a Volvo!!!!
genkicolleen: Actually, I forgot to mention that this one is GamersGate! Would you still like it?
tinyE: Yes I'd love it. I don't have Steam but I just opened up a GG account last night. I got it for one game but I might as well use it for something else. :D The racing game they give away when you join kind of sucks....you can't race a Volvo!!!!
It will go up with Yaris as the best free racing advergame ever! Enjoy that stupid shit!
tinyE: Yes I'd love it. I don't have Steam but I just opened up a GG account last night. I got it for one game but I might as well use it for something else. :D The racing game they give away when you join kind of sucks....you can't race a Volvo!!!!
Perfect timing! Key sent~!

*laugh* I'd forgotten all about that Volvo racing game!
I should say that given the specs the Volvo game looks pretty good and it is free but still, trying to turn one of those bastards when you are going anything over 80 is impossible. At least the computer acknowledges it and you'll notice the AI is force to bring it to a crawl for curves just like you are.
tinyE: I should say that given the specs the Volvo game looks pretty good and it is free but still, trying to turn one of those bastards when you are going anything over 80 is impossible. At least the computer acknowledges it and you'll notice the AI is force to bring it to a crawl for curves just like you are.
Have to at least go 88 MPH to start time traveling! Don't race a DeLorean I guess
For the action-fighting fans, we have a key for Guilty Gear Isuka (GamersGate)

The screens remind me of the old arcade game Street Fighter. I never was great at that game, but I had fun trying! Golden Axe was really more my speed, though :p
genkicolleen: For the action-fighting fans, we have a key for Guilty Gear Isuka (GamersGate)

The screens remind me of the old arcade game Street Fighter. I never was great at that game, but I had fun trying! Golden Axe was really more my speed, though :p
I don't want it, but the GG version comes with a Steam key (in addition to DRM-free). Just thought I'd mention that for anyone interested.
genkicolleen: For the action-fighting fans, we have a key for Guilty Gear Isuka (GamersGate)

Oh, I like me some fighting games! Would like to try this one!
marsrunner: Oh, I like me some fighting games! Would like to try this one!
Nice! It's all yours, marsrunner!

spoderman, thanks for the info, I had no idea! :D