It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
OldFatGuy: One more for the ninjas before I fall to sleep (I hope, it's fricken 3:24 AM)

Space Pirates and Zombies Steam Key: XBFTE-86P6R-LZYHZ
Enjoy your sleep and thanks for sharing SPAZ :) (NR, +1, I've got it)
low rated
OldFatGuy: One more for the ninjas before I fall to sleep (I hope, it's fricken 3:24 AM)
geee, you're really old (and fat)... 4:40 here and no hint of sleep ;p
low rated
Stooner: geee, you're really old (and fat)... 4:40 here and no hint of sleep ;p
Training for insomnia sale? ^^
low rated
10 am here =) just came to work =)))
low rated
Stooner: geee, you're really old (and fat)... 4:40 here and no hint of sleep ;p
truhlik77: Training for insomnia sale? ^^
naah, just insomnia, no sale. ;p
high rated
As I am unsure of whether I have used the keys from this bundle(quick testing says I haven't), and I don't like encouraging my fellow monkeys to throw shit without getting a banana as a reward, this one is a free for all - enjoy!

Warframe Serial: 9CCE-7356-71B5-4CB2
GTR Evolution (includes base game) Steam Key: QF8X3-E4ZQ3-TNKRP
Dark Sector Steam Key: 9HKJT-9HD7M-Q220B
Cannon Fodder 3 Steam Key: PRN2F-FMRDG-A608Z
Space Pirates and Zombies Steam Key: A27P6-LCZ5H-227Q6
1953 KGB Unleashed Steam Key: 40KWW-W3LGB-TMHBR
low rated
Tarnicus: As I am unsure of whether I have used the keys from this bundle(quick testing says I haven't), and I don't like encouraging my fellow monkeys to throw shit without getting a banana as a reward, this one is a free for all - enjoy!
+1 Tarnicus. I picked up SPAZ.
low rated
niniendowarrior: +1 Tarnicus. I picked up SPAZ.
Glad to hear that niniendowarrior :) The reason I realised this bundle's codes hadn't been used, was by testing Septerra Core on Steam(I have it on GoG) and then getting Stooner to test another code for me, which worked, so enjoy guys :)
low rated
Tarnicus: As I am unsure of whether I have used the keys from this bundle(quick testing says I haven't), and I don't like encouraging my fellow monkeys to throw shit without getting a banana as a reward, this one is a free for all - enjoy!

Warframe Serial: 9CCE-7356-71B5-4CB2
GTR Evolution (includes base game) Steam Key: QF8X3-E4ZQ3-TNKRP
Dark Sector Steam Key: 9HKJT-9HD7M-Q220B
Cannon Fodder 3 Steam Key: PRN2F-FMRDG-A608Z
1953 KGB Unleashed Steam Key: 40KWW-W3LGB-TMHBR
Got 1953 - thanks for the drop +1
low rated
Write a sentence about what challenges you in life. The one I can relate to most gets the Commandos Collection on Steam(I'm assuming these codes haven't been used as I have the games on GoG and bought these afterwards with the intention of a giveaway).

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4156/
low rated
Tarnicus: Write a sentence about what challenges you in life. The one I can relate to most gets the Commandos Collection on Steam(I'm assuming these codes haven't been used as I have the games on GoG and bought these afterwards with the intention of a giveaway).

My challenge started when i was born in this country. Worst life standards, ignorant people, worst governments and more.
Actually i pass it to Elrinda.
This game reminds me, my military days.
Post edited April 09, 2014 by lemuria
low rated
Tarnicus: Write a sentence about what challenges you in life. The one I can relate to most gets the Commandos Collection on Steam(I'm assuming these codes haven't been used as I have the games on GoG and bought these afterwards with the intention of a giveaway).

The challange in my life is that I'm about to get married in 1 month and haven't been paid since 2 months. Don't know to get everything done in time =)
Post edited April 09, 2014 by Elrinda
low rated
lemuria: May i ?
Sure, write a sentence about what challenges you in life :) I'll choose the winner in half an hour to give people a chance to reply.
I'm watching a Bar Brothers clip right now which prompted me to ask this question :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4178649691&feature=iv&src_vid=bqCojo2O7hw&v=HVTiDPPeOvQ
Post edited April 09, 2014 by Tarnicus
low rated
Lemuria's answer so far is the one that resonates the most, so 10 more mins and it is Elrinda's(you are doing well today!) if no-one else replies as Lemuria passed it on :)
low rated
Tarnicus: Lemuria's answer so far is the one that resonates the most, so 10 more mins and it is Elrinda's(you are doing well today!) if no-one else replies as Lemuria passed it on :)
Thanksi tryin' my best ^^