It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aveweto: wow ive just went to recap what ive done and ive actually planned to give out 5 games at first but then it was 25 in total lol
SlyFox: I guess you really got into it :)
well it was great fun seeing all the reactions in here :D
low rated
Pickle1477: Me please?
grunthos64: Lets get some rep points for a fellow Ohioan? Ohioite? Ohiocitizen ?
I would accept Ohio or Buckeye :) Thanks!
low rated
Second paycheck I am planning a BIG giveaway, first paycheck will go to buying a game for anyone nice/stupid enough to preorder tesla effect for me on steam lol The pre order bonuses for that rock my damn face off and I think as a backer I just get the GOG version. If I got the steam version I guess I would give the person that game as well.

Since I kinda just shamelessly plugged myself and my wants out here on the thread, I got a DRM free copies set of the first four games of the Humble Bundle from back when I was testing my new checking account gift code for the first who wants it. Its the one with Broken Sword 2 in it
Post edited April 10, 2014 by grunthos64
low rated
grunthos64: Second paycheck I am planning a BIG giveaway, first paycheck will go to buying a game for anyone nice/stupid enough to preorder tesla effect for me on steam lol The pre order bonuses for that rock my damn face off and I think as a backer I just get the GOG version. If I got the steam version I guess I would give the person that game as well.

Since I kinda just shamelessly plugged myself and my wants out here on the thread, I got a DRM free copies set of the first four games of the Humble Bundle from back when I was testing my new checking account gift code for the first who wants it. Its the one with Broken Sword 2 in it
May I?
low rated
grunthos64: Second paycheck I am planning a BIG giveaway, first paycheck will go to buying a game for anyone nice/stupid enough to preorder tesla effect for me on steam lol The pre order bonuses for that rock my damn face off and I think as a backer I just get the GOG version. If I got the steam version I guess I would give the person that game as well.

I would, but I just got one, thanks anyways!
high rated

That's great! If you can spare one for me that would be great!
high rated

Z3r0x3: May I?
PM sent
high rated

Can i have type ryder?
high rated
grunthos64: I got a DRM free copies set of the first four games of the Humble Bundle from back when I was testing my new checking account gift code for the first who wants it. Its the one with Broken Sword 2 in it
I got that one, too, so I'll leave it for someone who wants it. +1 as always.

Aveweto, 25! Wow!
high rated
lemuria: The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav TY3RB6X6
Awesome, Thanks lemuria! :D
Been wanting to give this game a shot!
+1
high rated
Not The Robots (Steam) up next.
high rated
mabrookes: Not The Robots (Steam) up next.
may i?=
high rated
giorgio_manduta: may i?=
PM sent
mabrookes: Not The Robots (Steam) up next.
Reading that reminded of the Not The Bees scene from The Wicker Man remake LOL. +1 mabrookes. :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1GadTfGFvU (please copy/paste in browser sorry for the inconvenience. I should probably put this discaimer as my Avatar tag. :P)
Post edited April 10, 2014 by stg83
high rated
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition (steam) from Humble Bundle: PC and Android 9!

first reply!