It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
IAmSinistar: Oy vey! All this meshugenah over the reps! I've baked a nice Shivah: Kosher Edition (Steam) key for you kids, ready to serve to the next polite reply.
I'm ne nicest guy ever possible ^^
low rated
IAmSinistar: Oy vey! All this meshugenah over the reps! I've baked a nice Shivah: Kosher Edition (Steam) key for you kids, ready to serve to the next polite reply.
Nice drops. I'm too slow to grab, but fast enough to rep up ^^
low rated
lemuria: Red Shirt
RH7**-CBL40-FA9CM

** same letter
Thanks for the drop - I didn't get it, but someone did!
grunthos64: YES@!!!!!...please

Sorry just really interested in that game, you are like one of the coolest gog people even if I did get ya to preorder tesla effect
Wow, this was a popular drop it seems. I turned my back and a half-dozen hits! You were first matey so the key is on the way.

And if Tesla Effect sucks, I will come 'round and electrocute you personally. ;)
low rated
grunthos64: I am not really all that worried about rep, but that Z guy is a coward for waiting a few hours then downrepping the posts where I called him out.

Rep system is just pointless, and a excuse for trolls to get their word in
Yep atleast now we know one of the self righteous trolls abusing the rep system. Grand way to make yourself feel a false sense of importance and expressing immaturity. I can't believe how much time they have for daily down repping and lurking on threads.
low rated
grunthos64: YES@!!!!!...please

Sorry just really interested in that game, you are like one of the coolest gog people even if I did get ya to preorder tesla effect
IAmSinistar: Wow, this was a popular drop it seems. I turned my back and a half-dozen hits! You were first matey so the key is on the way.

And if Tesla Effect sucks, I will come 'round and electrocute you personally. ;)
It won't I promise :) Not like its actually a mind control scheme.......

PS Hope no one downreps you ever because you are like frickin' Santa Claus
Post edited April 08, 2014 by grunthos64
low rated
IAmSinistar: And if Tesla Effect sucks, I will come 'round and electrocute you personally. ;)
Haha...Lol, now that would not be the desired Telsa Effect one would be hoping for. ;)
low rated
grunthos64: I am not really all that worried about rep, but that Z guy is a coward for waiting a few hours then downrepping the posts where I called him out.

Rep system is just pointless, and a excuse for trolls to get their word in
stg83: Yep atleast now we know one of the self righteous trolls abusing the rep system. Grand way to make yourself feel a false sense of importance and expressing immaturity. I can't believe how much time they have for daily down repping and lurking on threads.
You have absolutely no proof of that to accuse zeffyr of that, just because he said some things.
Post edited April 08, 2014 by lugum
high rated
Who's up for some Amiga-styled sidescroller action with a Syder Arcade (Steam) key?
IAmSinistar: Who's up for some Amiga-styled sidescroller action with a Syder Arcade (Steam) key?
Can i?
low rated
IAmSinistar: Who's up for some Amiga-styled sidescroller action with a Syder Arcade (Steam) key?
me?
dammit... :D
Post edited April 08, 2014 by Stooner
low rated
Hope it is enjoyed, staying away from drops for a bit made out good recently again
low rated
lugum: You have absolutely no proof of that to accuse zeffyr of that, just because he said some things.
Ofcourse I do not have any proof because of how the system is, but one can deduce as the guy has been dragging my name through the mud in a couple of posts in this thread before. I have ignored it for quite a while but then grunthos64 called him out so I just remarked on it to see if anything happens, and what do you know both specific posts became low rated later, coincidence I don't think so because the universe is never that lazy.

I do not want to pick a bone with anyone and would prefer everything to be peaceful and nice here but this kind of thing really annoys me. That is all I have to say on the matter and won't bring it up again, I have personally never down repped a post unless it was spam or abuse because doing otherwise is just childish and immature.
Post edited April 08, 2014 by stg83
A.Ryan: Can i?
Snagged by Rapture's illustrious visionary, the key is on the way to your PM Pneumo Tube.
high rated
Thanks a lot! i love this type of games +rep for ur awesome giveaways!

Edit: Haha Rapture's apreciate ur contribution :D

Edit x2: Karma time!

Ye? Ano?he# Zombie Defense (S?eam)

"Hello,

Yet Another Zombie Defense was just released on Steam, you can add it to your account using the follwing key:

J0JV?-3V5#5-6#79H
Post edited April 08, 2014 by A.Ryan