It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
rong44: A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2 Dual Pack Steam to first reply
May I?
rong44: A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2 Dual Pack Steam to first reply
nicohvc: May I?
PM sent
low rated
nicohvc: May I?
rong44: PM sent
Thank you so much rong!! nice drop +1
nicohvc: Thank you so much rong!! nice drop +1
Glad to see Sonic and Knuckles celebrating Christmas every day! Their game combined with Sonic 3 is the only five dollar Sega Genesis game I bought for PC.
You are welcome :)
low rated
grunthos64: Glad to see Sonic and Knuckles celebrating Christmas every day! Their game combined with Sonic 3 is the only five dollar Sega Genesis game I bought for PC.
Nice deal! I love sonic3 and sonic&knuckles. I don't know why but collect the jewells was allways my 1st priority, then beat the game. Anyway the both games are awesome. One has water lvl, the other game a desert, etc... I like the lvl desings.
grunthos64: Glad to see Sonic and Knuckles celebrating Christmas every day! Their game combined with Sonic 3 is the only five dollar Sega Genesis game I bought for PC.
nicohvc: Nice deal! I love sonic3 and sonic&knuckles. I don't know why but collect the jewells was allways my 1st priority, then beat the game. Anyway the both games are awesome. One has water lvl, the other game a desert, etc... I like the lvl desings.
Ya, I feel ripped off though that they haven't released a retro Sonic game that had Knuckles playable in it. We just got Metal Sonic showing up and Tails tagging along.
nicohvc: Nice deal! I love sonic3 and sonic&knuckles. I don't know why but collect the jewells was allways my 1st priority, then beat the game. Anyway the both games are awesome. One has water lvl, the other game a desert, etc... I like the lvl desings.
grunthos64: Ya, I feel ripped off though that they haven't released a retro Sonic game that had Knuckles playable in it. We just got Metal Sonic showing up and Tails tagging along.
How do you guys feel about the upcoming reboot Sonic Boom. At first I thought this was an SF game about Guile. :P

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRprvD5J-YA (Trailer, copy/paste in browser)
Attachments:
Post edited April 07, 2014 by stg83
grunthos64: Ya, I feel ripped off though that they haven't released a retro Sonic game that had Knuckles playable in it. We just got Metal Sonic showing up and Tails tagging along.
stg83: How do you guys feel about the upcoming reboot Sonic Boom. At first I though this was SF game about Guile. :P

Sonic's legs keep getting longer and longer
stg83: How do you guys feel about the upcoming reboot Sonic Boom. At first I though this was SF game about Guile. :P

Knuckles looks like crap and they are somehow drawing attention to Sonic's crotch....which is so very wrong to think about.
grunthos64: Knuckles looks like crap and they are somehow drawing attention to Sonic's crotch....which is so very wrong to think about.
Haha...yeah, Knuckles look like he is roided up and Sonic's look seems inspired by real life sprinter Usain Bolt. :)
Post edited April 07, 2014 by stg83
high rated
The Body Changer (Desura) still available if someone wants it,
low rated
mabrookes: The Body Changer (Desura) still available if someone wants it,
Wow :D
mabrookes: The Body Changer (Desura) still available if someone wants it,
I would like it, if I may. I enjoy puzzle adventures, and the fact that the game is unfinished (therefore no need to play it right away) appeals to me! I've so much to dooooo, and it's really affecting my gaming time! Shucks!
genkicolleen: I would like it, if I may. I enjoy puzzle adventures, and the fact that the game is unfinished (therefore no need to play it right away) appeals to me! I've so much to dooooo, and it's really affecting my gaming time! Shucks!
PM sent