It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: Welcome back :) Don't think you missed too much.
Surely quite a bit! Alas, some threads will never be graced by my presence :P
high rated
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition Steam key to first reply
low rated
rong44: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition Steam key to first reply
I'd like to try it. :)
low rated
rong44: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition Steam key to first reply
theslitherydeee: I'd like to try it. :)
PM sent
high rated
Available Bang Bang Racing. Leave a reply if you want it.
low rated
wolfsrain: Available Bang Bang Racing. Leave a reply if you want it.
me please!
high rated
Gun Monkeys awaits a loving owner. Leave a reply, i'll get back to you with a PM .
low rated
wolfsrain: Gun Monkeys awaits a loving owner. Leave a reply, i'll get back to you with a PM .
+1, man! But NR. :D
Zurvan7: hello everyone. Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter and hope you guys enjoy the holidays :) I know I'm enjoying the great weather :p
JogsterXL: I wish I could be out enjoying the weather, rather than looking out the window at it. It is incredibly warm out, but all the snow is melting and I'll need a boat to get out of the front yard! :p

I guess the good news is that it gives me time to work on finishing up some games, but still wish I could be out enjoying the warmth.
Yeah the snow in US this year was crazy :s And strange enough there was almost no snow here in west europe but plenty of rain. But all of a sudden the weather has changed with sunshine and stuff which is good cause now I'm able to go back to my daily jogging routine :)
Post edited April 06, 2014 by Zurvan7
low rated
The weather is crazy here: is very cold, a strong wind and it's raining slowly.
wolfsrain: Gun Monkeys awaits a loving owner. Leave a reply, i'll get back to you with a PM .
Sure sounds fun
low rated
wolfsrain: The weather is crazy here: is very cold, a strong wind and it's raining slowly.
best weather ever! :P
low rated
Morin All / Affternoon
firetim: Morin All / Affternoon
Tokyo here, good evening!
low rated
firetim: Morin All / Affternoon
Afternoon!