It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

maybe on the gifting thread?you know you can't post there without losing 10 rep points per post.
I'm just saying "fuck it" wanna downrep me,downrep me,I have the right to post my wishlist on the thread that is made for posting which games you want
grunthos64: Wow I got neg bombed somewhere wow, I just hate rep.....rather have rap like rap music
l0rdtr3k: maybe on the gifting thread?you know you can't post there without losing 10 rep points per post.
I'm just saying "fuck it" wanna downrep me,downrep me,I have the right to post my wishlist on the thread that is made for posting which games you want
grunthos64: Wow I got neg bombed somewhere wow, I just hate rep.....rather have rap like rap music
l0rdtr3k:
I last did that a few days for Harvester but it was a long post that I made funny, made someone laugh. Think there is just a bored person on the forums with no life
let's all get over with,if you ignore it it might go away.you aren't acting like a jerk so the lost rep isn't justified,like you said,some butthurt lowlife that can't get games on the thread or giveaways is trying to make us lose rep so others think we are a-holes
l0rdtr3k: maybe on the gifting thread?you know you can't post there without losing 10 rep points per post.
grunthos64: I last did that a few days for Harvester but it was a long post that I made funny, made someone laugh. Think there is just a bored person on the forums with no life
l0rdtr3k: let's all get over with,if you ignore it it might go away.you aren't acting like a jerk so the lost rep isn't justified,like you said,some butthurt lowlife that can't get games on the thread or giveaways is trying to make us lose rep so others think we are a-holes
grunthos64: I last did that a few days for Harvester but it was a long post that I made funny, made someone laugh. Think there is just a bored person on the forums with no life
l0rdtr3k:
I would probably pay money to get rid of rep, GOG is sitting on a big money making idea don't know what they are waiting for lol
high rated
Exceed Gun Bullet Children (desura key)

8FEC4-D09AD-C3A29-77AE6
Heretic777: Exceed Gun Bullet Children (desura key)

8FEC4-D09AD-C3A29-77AE6
Got this.
Thanks!
Free music! Only download if you're not opposed to acoustic/light instrumentals.

this file only contains unredeemed codes
redeemed code information is available on your tools page

send your fans here to redeem their codes:
http://timsmidnightmile.bandcamp.com/yum

code
lklr-jcrc
4zpa-yccx
429b-7xdp
cxtw-5vw2
eczq-u8dc
d4lk-3ajs
9bvj-cpwg
zdb6-w2d3
yja2-cc4s
3gfa-xced
wtdb-jwrc
szq5-ywcx
jhfh-gq5n
64dh-3z2e
ushp-czxu
high rated
Gone :)
Post edited April 04, 2014 by DampSquib
DampSquib: Roller Coaster Tycoon: Deluxe.
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2: Triple Pack.
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3:Platinum.
Freespace 2.
StoneKeep.

TJYP (2nd)
S4HR (4th)
28TS (1st)
J98K (3rd)
Rats, tried this for gog and steam.. :D Didn't work according to plan.
DampSquib: Roller Coaster Tycoon: Deluxe.
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2: Triple Pack.
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3:Platinum.
Freespace 2.

TJYP (2nd)
S4HR (4th)
28TS (1st)
J98K (3rd)
Thank you :)
What site was that key for then?
iphgix: What site was that key for then?
GOG
Thanks. Too slow then, but I guessed right.
Good morning.
Goof Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening, people!