It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
stg83: It does translate Cómo as How but the rest is still the same. :)
Uhm.. Let's see... Got it! Add an "¿" to the phrase: "¿Cómo va todos chavales?" This'll turn the translation to "How is all kids?", which is pretty damn near to "How's it going guys?" ;)

Spanish has a lot of small details... ... ... wait... Just tried something else. Put THIS into Google translation: "¿Cómo va todos, chavales?" It gives me a perfect "How are you all, lads?" :D

Again... Spanish has a lot of small details and Google translation is very very pedantic. A combination that doesn't work very well ;)

ps. Free game to celebrate the succesful Google translation: Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
Attachments:
tacp.jpg (7 Kb)
Post edited April 04, 2014 by real.geizterfahr
low rated
zeffyr: Like this one? :>
IAmSinistar: Precisely so. :) Check your PMs for GOG-y goodness.
Deep bows, my generous friend! :) Thanks! :)

EDIT: For being quick, instant -3 rep... Seriously? :S
Post edited April 04, 2014 by zeffyr
stg83: It does translate Cómo as How but the rest is still the same. :)
real.geizterfahr: Uhm.. Let's see... Got it! Add an "¿" to the phrase: "¿Cómo va todos chavales?" This'll turn the translation to "How is all kids?", which is pretty damn near to "How's it going guys?" ;)

Spanish has a lot of small details... ... ... wait... Just tried something else. Put THIS into Google translation: "¿Cómo va todos, chavales?" It gives me a perfect "How are you all, lads?" :D

Again... Spanish has a lot of small details and Google translation is very very pedantic. A combination that doesn't work very well ;)

ps. Free game to celebrate the succesful Google translation: Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
Amazing game really! +1 and lot of thanks!
high rated
This is a "maybe" ninja drop, as I can't recall if this key has been redeemed yet or not. But if you want to chance it, be the first to reply for a Steel Storm: Complete Edition (Steam) key.
low rated
IAmSinistar: This is a "maybe" ninja drop, as I can't recall if this key has been redeemed yet or not. But if you want to chance it, be the first to reply for a Steel Storm: Complete Edition (Steam) key.
Too slow. :)
Post edited April 04, 2014 by BranjoHello
IAmSinistar: This is a "maybe" ninja drop, as I can't recall if this key has been redeemed yet or not. But if you want to chance it, be the first to reply for a Steel Storm: Complete Edition (Steam) key.
Spartan717: reply
Key PM'd, along with the key for the DLC. Hopefully they are still valid.
high rated
I have a gift code for any classic Tex Murphy title; first person to reply gets it.
Pidgeot: I have a gift code for any classic Tex Murphy title; first person to reply gets it.
May I?
Pidgeot: I have a gift code for any classic Tex Murphy title; first person to reply gets it.
truhlik77: May I?
Yes, you may. PM sent.
Great that u preordered going to be a great game
truhlik77: May I?
Pidgeot: Yes, you may. PM sent.
Got it! Thanks a lot!
PSA: IGN is giving away Epoch 2 for free if anyone is interested. The game is for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.

www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/04/ign-free-game-of-the-month-epoch-2?abthid=533ee5fd2eda9fea4e000014

www.ign.com/prime/promo/epoch-2

Please copy/paste links in browser as I cannot post direct links.
Post edited April 04, 2014 by stg83
high rated
Not entirely sure how this works, but here are the leftovers I didn't redeem from the Groupees Be Mine 12 Bundle:

EDIT: Redeemed
Post edited April 04, 2014 by RayRay13000
Wow I got neg bombed somewhere wow, I just hate rep.....rather have rap like rap music