It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
grunthos64: Mind over matter, we are all better than the troll. Time to have uprep happy hour!
lugum: lemuria's downreps are suddenly gone surpsingly with all the namecalling he did and i am the one who now is downrepped. someone do the math.
shut up kid, probably you gave your self down rep with your multi accounts for attack me. I don't give a shit about your rep. freak!

Red Shirt
RH7**-CBL40-FA9CM

** same letter
Post edited April 08, 2014 by lemuria
low rated
lugum: lemuria's downreps are suddenly gone surpsingly with all the namecalling he did and i am the one who now is downrepped. someone do the math.
lemuria: shut up kid, probably you gave your self down rep with your multi accounts to attack me. I don't give a shit about your rep. freak!
I downrep myself instead of you? yeah that sound smart. Trust me if i would do it, i do things right.
You really are just trying to divert things don't you. One day i will get sick of it all and forget the promise i made and throw every piece of evidence of you on the table.
And actually it is you with the raging tantrum of a 4yr old. Then again they are even mature then you, the way you can't even handle a conversation without namecalling and some serious ones too. Push at it and i will contact support about it.
Post edited April 08, 2014 by lugum
low rated
lemuria: shut up kid, probably you gave your self down rep with your multi accounts to attack me. I don't give a shit about your rep. freak!
lugum: I downrep myself instead of you? yeah that sound smart. Trust me if i would do it, i do things right.
You really are just trying to divert things don't you. One day i will get sick of it all and forget the promise i make and throw every piece of evidence of you on the table.
And actually it is you with the raging tantrum of a 4yr old. Then again they are even mature then you, the way you can't even handle a conversation without namecalling and some serious ones too. Push at it and i will contact support about it.
After you shoved it ? I will definately trust you lol
much freak
such kid
wow!

WOW 488 rep to 485 thats nice multi account kid LOLOL and 484
oh 483...

I trust you kid, you have 10 multi account probably ;) You can do it!
low rated
rep control, just to play safe!

have gave away a key today had some nice replys,

seems like I've been downrepped too.

Yo, asshole lemuria. I know it's you. Don't playh with me dude, or showe every dirt I know about you !

down by 2 reps in 2 minutes!
Post edited April 08, 2014 by Elrinda
low rated
Elrinda: rep control, just to play safe!

have gave away a key today had some nice replys,

seems like I've been downrepped too.

Yo, asshole lemuria. I know it's you. Don't playh with me dude, or showe every dirt I know about you !

down by 2 reps in 2 minutes!
Dont look at me dude, lugum works with his multi accounts lol.
probably my downrep limit is filled for day and he started to down rep to you.
also hes smart, hes down repping his own account and blaming to me, hes try to create cause for attacking me :)
low rated
I am not really all that worried about rep, but that Z guy is a coward for waiting a few hours then downrepping the posts where I called him out.

Rep system is just pointless, and a excuse for trolls to get their word in
low rated
ok, I hope "you" are online.

I know we are on the internet and nothing will happen. But I hope that "the one" asshole who downrepps me just is "man" enough to say that he had a reason to downrep me... or I hope and wish that he will hopefully break his most used part of his body and/or gets crippled somehow so he lives his life depending on others and can't work in any way possible!

edit: I know slang words won't work, I just hope and wish for the worst things happen to the one everyway possible!
Post edited April 08, 2014 by Elrinda
low rated
that's why i lost 5 and am still online here.
i am still missing logic in anything you both say, ever.
Elrinda: ok, I hope "you" are online.

I know we are on the internet and nothing will happen. But I hope that "the one" asshole who downrepps me just is "man" enough to say that he had a reason to downrep me... or I hope and wish that he will hopefully break his most used part of his body and/or gets crippled somehow so he lives his life depending on others and can't work in any way possible!
Lets just accuse him of this and show him how it feels to only talk shit about people, true or not, doesn't matter. Tarnish their character as they try to bring down our imaginary points
low rated
Elrinda: ok, I hope "you" are online.

edit: I know slang words won't work, I just hope and wish for the worst things happen to the one everyway possible!
fuck it bro, i gave your +1
Oy vey! All this meshugenah over the reps! I've baked a nice Shivah: Kosher Edition (Steam) key for you kids, ready to serve to the next polite reply.
low rated
IAmSinistar: Oy vey! All this meshugenah over the reps! I've baked a nice Shivah: Kosher Edition (Steam) key for you kids, ready to serve to the next polite reply.
YES@!!!!!...please

Sorry just really interested in that game, you are like one of the coolest gog people even if I did get ya to preorder tesla effect
Post edited April 08, 2014 by grunthos64
low rated
IAmSinistar: Oy vey! All this meshugenah over the reps! I've baked a nice Shivah: Kosher Edition (Steam) key for you kids, ready to serve to the next polite reply.
Nice drop +1
low rated
I would like if still available please.
low rated
Hi IAmSinistar :)