It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RevolutionSphere: Thank you very much +1 :)
mabrookes: BERK!
Erm....yes?
blakstar: Oh... And if anyone thinks they've got the complete code, you could always try it on Steam -- you don't have to PM and ask if it's right! :-)

Just let us know if you redeem it.
Thank you wasn't expecting it to be unredeemed yet.
ejwlb-yfiqh-6mzfx

Initials of the person, who was also one of the writers, who performed "Candle in the Wind" EJ (Elton John though from what i read on the wiki he didn't write it..)
Initials for the Austrian transportation company in Greater Vienna that is a subsidiary of the Wiener Stadtwerke Holding AG. WLB

Three letters that sound like a wireless networking technology YFI (WIFI)
IATA designator for the now-defunct Air Florida QH

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea..." (but only the first digit!) 6 (devil)
Internet country code top-level domain for Mozambique MZ
Initials used for illusions or tricks of the eye to simulate imagined events, used in the film industry, often prefixed with "S" FX (special effects)
Post edited April 03, 2014 by lugum
Good morning everyone! I'm still quite poor despite the new job, so apologies for lack of drops lately. Getting out of debt is a challenge, but I hope to face it head on :)
low rated
Leucius: Good morning everyone! I'm still quite poor despite the new job, so apologies for lack of drops lately. Getting out of debt is a challenge, but I hope to face it head on :)
I won't accept your apologies, because they aren't required at all, Leucius, and I hope you'll improve your situation very soon. ;)
Leucius: Good morning everyone! I'm still quite poor despite the new job, so apologies for lack of drops lately. Getting out of debt is a challenge, but I hope to face it head on :)
Thespian*: I won't accept your apologies, because they aren't required at all, Leucius, and I hope you'll improve your situation very soon. ;)
Thanks. I'm already better off than I was in January, it's just these things take time.
Dropping codes is always optional and you don't really need to do that...Good luck with your work
Dedicated to our fine fellow Leucius, I'm going to gift Dracula 4: Shadow Of The Dragon, here on GOG, to the first quote asking for it, with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep. ;)

Disclaimer: I've bought the key right now, Tremorgames take a while to send it (usually from an hour to a entire day), so I won't be able to send it right away to the lucky Ninja claiming it. ;)
Post edited April 03, 2014 by Thespian*
blakstar: Oh... And if anyone thinks they've got the complete code, you could always try it on Steam -- you don't have to PM and ask if it's right! :-)

Just let us know if you redeem it.
lugum: Thank you wasn't expecting it to be unredeemed yet.

ejwlb-yfiqh-1mzfx

[snip]

[snip]
Congratulations! (And commiserations to all those who were extremely close)

At least you could have typed the code correctly though! :-)
Post edited April 03, 2014 by blakstar
lugum: Thank you wasn't expecting it to be unredeemed yet.

ejwlb-yfiqh-1mzfx

[snip]

[snip]
blakstar: Congratulations! (And commiserations to all those who were extremely close)

At least you could have typed the code correctly though! :-)
oh bad copy and paste :P
Thespian*: Dedicated to our fine fellow Leucius, I'm going to gift Dracula 4: Shadow Of The Dragon, here on GOG, to the first quote asking for it, with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep. ;)

Disclaimer: I've bought the key right now, Tremorgames take a while to send it (usually from an hour to a entire day), so I won't be able to send it right away to the lucky Ninja claiming it. ;)
Can I have it, please?
high rated
Someone interested in Natural Selection 2 ?
Thespian*: Dedicated to our fine fellow Leucius, I'm going to gift Dracula 4: Shadow Of The Dragon, here on GOG, to the first quote asking for it, with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep. ;)

Geralt_of_Rivia: Can I have it, please?
By all means! I'll PM it to you as soon as I recieve the code, my good witcher. ;)
Geralt_of_Rivia: Can I have it, please?
Thespian*: By all means! I'll PM it to you as soon as I recieve the code, my good witcher. ;)
Thank you!
sulc84: Someone interested in Natural Selection 2 ?
Yes please!Thanks
low rated
Thespian*: By all means! I'll PM it to you as soon as I recieve the code, my good witcher. ;)
Geralt_of_Rivia: Thank you!
You're very welcome! :)