It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
rong44: Tobe's Vertical Adventure Steam key to first reply
rong44: Tobe's Vertical Adventure Steam key to first reply
Spartan717: reply
PM sent
low rated
Motte Island - Steam

*CZYI-H@A*H-5TG3N
* can be any number.
@can be any letter
low rated
lemuria: Motte Island - Steam

*CZYI-H@A*H-5TG3N
* can be any number.
@can be any letter
So there are over 300 possible combinations. And after about 150 tries of redeeming false codes on GOG you get temporary banned of forums etc.

So save those riddles for yourself.
Post edited April 08, 2014 by zeffyr
low rated

*CZYI-H@A*H-5TG3N
* can be any number.
@can be any letter
zeffyr: So there are over 3k of possible combinations. And after about 150 tries of redeeming false codes on GOG you get temporary banned of forums etc.

Ain't the first time he does that.
Plus all the abused free games he keeps on spamming, we dont even know half of what he does are even new codes and not used ones from years ago, just like someone else here recently did. For someone not doing it for "rep" he sure keeps getting alot, and hanging mostly in this topic, but there will always be new people who don't know yet i guess.
Post edited April 08, 2014 by lugum
low rated

*CZYI-H@A*H-5TG3N
* can be any number.
@can be any letter
zeffyr: So there are over 300 possible combinations. And after about 150 tries of redeeming false codes on GOG you get temporary banned of forums etc.

It's not for gog :) its for steam and read a more careful next time :)

lugum: Ain't the first time he does that.
Plus all the abused free games he keeps on spamming, we dont even know half of what he does are even new codes and not used ones from years ago, just like someone else here recently did. For someone not doing it for "rep" he sure keeps getting alot, and hanging mostly in this topic, but there will always be new people who don't know yet i guess.
Yea kid lol what a funny , you always try to argue with me. is it funny for you ? Are you think you are fucking god in gog community ? Soo can you tell me where did i abuse that free game ? Maybe i was voted for that game on greenlight and they gave me that code ? You just stupid kid have no idea what are you talking about. Please shut your mouth. And stop being asshole. If you don't like it , gtfo as i said.
Attachments:
lol.jpg (120 Kb)
Post edited April 08, 2014 by lemuria
low rated

*CZYI-H@A*H-5TG3N
* can be any number.
@can be any letter
zeffyr: So there are over 300 possible combinations. And after about 150 tries of redeeming false codes on GOG you get temporary banned of forums etc.

It's actually for steam! Just for the info
low rated

*CZYI-H@A*H-5TG3N
* can be any number.
@can be any letter

I dont want to get in a fight or pick sides but it really bothers me that u only show up to say something negative or to rat someone out. I don't ask you to drop games or anything, but a nice 'hi' or something or picking up a drop or two publicly would be a breath of fresh air. Something really off about you and I am not sure what.
Post edited April 08, 2014 by grunthos64
low rated

lemuria: It's not for gog :) its for steam.

lugum: Ain't the first time he does that.
lemuria: Yea kid lol what a funny , you always try to argue with me. is it funny for you ? Are you think you are fucking god in gog community ? Soo can you tell me where did i abuse that free game ? Maybe i was voted for that game on greenlight and they gave me that code ? You just stupid kid have no idea what are you talking about. Please shut your mouth. And stop being asshole. If you don't like it , gtfo as i said.
As you said? i dont even know half of what you say unless you start to talk normal english, without any namecalling and just be polite as i am.
You know damn well what the odds are for someone finding the right code anyone can give away something like that even if its valid or not, you are just counting on it that noone will guess it so you redeem it yourself in the end.
Plus there is the whole you can only try a code so much on steam.

Beside i wasn't the only one calling you up on it, was i?

For someone not doing it for so called rep you got about 200 in like 4 months all with abused and scammed codes.
If you really didnt do it just for that, then join some of the discussions in the other topics, but you don't.
low rated

grunthos64: I dont want to get in a fight or pick sides but it really bothers me that u only show up to say something negative or to rat someone out. I don't ask you to drop games or anything, but a nice 'hi' or something or picking up a drop or two publicly would be a breath of fresh air. Something really off about you and I am not sure what.
I've never picked any of Steam games, and I've dropped some HB games some time ago.

Being unnecessarily sneaky is what bothers me.
low rated
lemuria: It's not for gog :) its for steam.

Yea kid lol what a funny , you always try to argue with me. is it funny for you ? Are you think you are fucking god in gog community ? Soo can you tell me where did i abuse that free game ? Maybe i was voted for that game on greenlight and they gave me that code ? You just stupid kid have no idea what are you talking about. Please shut your mouth. And stop being asshole. If you don't like it , gtfo as i said.
lugum: as you said? i dont even know half of what you say unless you start to talk normal english, without any namecalling and just be polite as i am.
you know damn well what the odds are for someone finding the right code anyone can give away something like that even if its valid or not, you are just counting on it that noone will guess it so you redeem it yourself in the end.
plus there is the whole you can only try a code so much on steam.
LoL so if my english isn't good like yours , is it make me guilty ? I hope you will die in pain kid. Please keep your shitty theories to your self. Leave me alone and stop crying about key if you didn't redeem it :)
low rated
I confess, I am the silent ninja who get's all his steam keys from here. Waitin in the shadows all day long for mostly games gotten already for free, or from bundle which mostly don't give me any CV' on other sites...

Cloud of smoke and he appears,
Master of surprise.
Who's that cunning mind behind
That shadowy disguise?
Nobody knows for sure,
But bad guys are out of luck.

'Cause here comes (Darkwing Duck) (I heard you sing along!)

accept for ones... I got a key for a game I really wanted on another thread, Thanks again for that ;)
Post edited April 08, 2014 by Elrinda
low rated
Elrinda: I confess, I am the silent ninja who get's all his steam keys from here. Waitin in the shadows all day long for mostly games gotten already for free, or from bundle which mostly don't give me any CV' on other sites...

Master of surprise.
That shadowy disguise?
Nobody knows for sure,

No you are not a silent ninja :)) You making noise everytime.
low rated
Elrinda: I confess, I am the silent ninja who get's all his steam keys from here. Waitin in the shadows all day long for mostly games gotten already for free, or from bundle which mostly don't give me any CV' on other sites...

Master of surprise.
That shadowy disguise?
Nobody knows for sure,

lemuria: No you are not a silent ninja :)) You making noise everytime.
Damn I kenw I was doin' something wrong! Thanks for the info ;)
low rated
lugum: as you said? i dont even know half of what you say unless you start to talk normal english, without any namecalling and just be polite as i am.
you know damn well what the odds are for someone finding the right code anyone can give away something like that even if its valid or not, you are just counting on it that noone will guess it so you redeem it yourself in the end.
plus there is the whole you can only try a code so much on steam.
lemuria: LoL so if my english isn't good like yours , is it make me guilty ? I hope you will die in pain kid. Please keep your shitty theories to your self. Leave me alone and stop crying about key if you didn't redeem it :)
You calling me a kid, by saying stuff like that? Right..
Even a kid has more common sense then you there.

It's not theories btw, proven facts of what you did, you even admitted stuff yourself and there is alot of evidence against you, count on it. ;)